Terrorist Strike in Madrid

This morning (around 7:40AM +1 GMT) 12 bombs have exploded inside Madrid's Subway or in one train, I don't know very well. There are 173 dead people at the moment and around 900 injured ones.

It is not clear whether if it has been done by national terrorists (ETA) or by an Islamic group. It fucking sucks, how the hell can be in the world such inhuman people?

By the way, Raistlin and other Madrileños, are you OK?

NP: Helloween - How Many Tears (good song for the moment)

Dude, that sucks ass big time. What are the motherfuckers thinking? "Hey, let's blow up some stuff and kill a couple of hundred people. Maybe we get something out of it."

Yeah right, fucking jail time or execution, shitheads.

Extendar said:
Dude, that sucks ass big time. What are the motherfuckers thinking? "Hey, let's blow up some stuff and kill a couple of hundred people. Maybe we get something out of it."

Yeah right, fucking jail time or execution, shitheads.
Hey, giving them what they want definitely won't help. No fucking way, dude.

NP: Helloween - Future World

A Fire Inside said:
Hey, giving them what they want definitely won't help. No fucking way, dude.
Are you seriously trying to say that by blowing up cities/killing innocent people they want to get to jail or be executed?

What's up with that, then?

The Basque's said they didn't do it. But are still being blamed on it. Hmm.

They where saying they suspect Arab terrorists aswell because Spain was closely linked with the British and Americans.

Let's call this 3-11, and not stop talking about it for the next decade. MAYBE EVEN START ANOTHER WAR. Yay.

But in all serious, It was a shit one, If it was a politcal thing, why go after the public?
Basque's have mainly went after officials, have denied doing this, I don't think it was them to be honest. If they have I've lost respect for them.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Well we have ppl who live in Madrid on this forum, you care nothing about them? :rolleyes:

....No? It's a bit different thing if it's "Some dude from the forum" or someone who I really know.

I don't mean to insult anyone... But I guess I already did.

Thanks for your concern, everybody. I'm ok, i guess. I was in the subway but far north from those places. As far as i know, none of my relatives or close friends were there, but i still ignore if there was anyone i know.
I'm not feeling right, i don't want to talk about this anymore right now