Terrorist Strike in Madrid

Thanx everybody.

The funny thing is that the spanish government is trying to avoid to confirm it was Al-Qaida, at least til sunday. There's national election then, and they'd be in deep shit if it was confirmed, as all of this has happened bcause of the Spanish president's support to Irak war etc.

It's fucking pathetic, I get two totally different views from the Spanish media and media from the rest of the world. They fuckin controll information. They'd do whatever it fuckin takes to win the election.

Nobody that I know was on the lists of injured people. I don't no so many people in Madrid either...

Hard night, couldn't stop thinking about the relatives of the victims... and about what kind of consequences this will take. More war and more terrorist actions.

Al Qaeda said it will be London next time.

I'm so sorry guys... I wish you luck, for all of you europeans... I think another war will begin... :erk:

But, hey, this attack in Madrid.. I think it was caused by Bush! Really! Election coming soon and he's speech is "war against the terrorism"... :Smug: But is my opinion...

_Quarantine_ said:
Thanx everybody.

The funny thing is that the spanish government is trying to avoid to confirm it was Al-Qaida, at least til sunday. There's national election then, and they'd be in deep shit if it was confirmed, as all of this has happened bcause of the Spanish president's support to Irak war etc.

It's fucking pathetic, I get two totally different views from the Spanish media and media from the rest of the world. They fuckin controll information. They'd do whatever it fuckin takes to win the election.

Nobody that I know was on the lists of injured people. I don't no so many people in Madrid either...

Hard night, couldn't stop thinking about the relatives of the victims... and about what kind of consequences this will take. More war and more terrorist actions.

Al Qaeda said it will be London next time.
I must be Nostradamus... When the war started, I said that there would be attacks in Spain, and today I have said that London will be next and when I got home, I read that.
And no, please, London no... my girlfriend is going to London this summer...

I'm so sorry guys... I wish you luck, for all of you europeans... I think another war will begin... But, hey, this attack in Madrid.. I think it was caused by Bush! Really! Election coming soon and he's speech is "war against the terrorism"... But is my opinion...
I though that, too. Maybe it's not a direct communication or maybe it's not Bush himself who pays these things, but I know for sure that money comes from America.

Well, anyway... take care anytime you get out of home, guys.

NP: Iced Earth - Life And Death

whoever it was.. . what a bunch of fucking pussies. . . if they are so righteous and high and mighty, they should do the fucking decent thing and say "it was my group" then. . .you put them on a pedestal and you shoot em in the fucking head. . .

here is another reason i cannot believe in god. . .religious wars. . forgive me if i am mistaken, but isn't there a commandment. . "thou shalt not kill?" hmm. yeah there is. . just shows how seriously these people take god. . . fuckin pussies. .

ok im done now. . sorry.

^How funny.

Anyways, about Morbid's comment, I really don't think Bush has anything to do with it. Actually this might even look bad for him, since he is trying so hard to end international terrorism...

¤Killin said:
^How funny.

Anyways, about Morbid's comment, I really don't think Bush has anything to do with it. Actually this might even look bad for him, since he is trying so hard to end international terrorism...
No. You don't know how the situation is in Spanish. Let's see, about a 90% of Spanish population were against war in Irak and against Bush. Now, with these terrorist strikes, the Bush administration has gained some reputation and some people have changed his useless minds to a favourable war and even a few asked for the electric chair and the death penalty. Fuck'em all.

NP: Motley Crue - Kickstart My heart

Yeah, I don't know the situation in Spain... but I think it will look bad for Bush because all his so called efforts to put an end in terrorism seemed to have been in vain. People are still being bombed and it looks like it won't stop there. Well, I'm not basing this thought in my "knowledge" alone, but on comments made by people who really understand this subject. Anyways, all everyone can do now is speculate, I guess...

Torgoth said:
Not in Holy Quran.
You're right, the Quran forbids the shedding of blood period. the extremists that are committing these srt of atrocities only do so because they interpret a particular chapter of the book differently...which is proof of how dangerous religion can be.

I always find it sad when ppl say "who cares there's too many ppl anyway". It may be true that the world is overcrowded and we are ruining the earth... but if you had to have your legs amputated from one of these bombs or saw your entire family killed, somehow I bet you'd think differently. :Smug:

Without America, there'd be a lot less terrorism, that's for sure.

Sorry for the late post have not been on all weekend:

I hope these bottom dwellers pansy wastes are brought to justice by this and not delayed by political bs. Hey guys lets make a statement by killing innocent people.

My sympathy for everybody this has affected. I really do hope one day we can all not have to worry about events like this.

You can't blame it all on Arabs and Muslims... the US has done -horrible- things in the middle east, many many times over the years, and they're understandably angry and frightened (plus the whole foolish religious conflict). However, killing ppl will not solve anything, something neither side understands...

If after WWII, the US had just stayed the fuck out of other countries' affairs, we'd all be so much better off today. Unfortunately for everyone, they've taken on the role of the earth's "big brother", doing as they see fit for "the good of all"... too bad "all" seems to mean the top 1% of the richest and most powerful ppl in America, cause they're the only ones who come out ahead.

There are just too many fundamental things wrong with society (western society and all over the world) for this to change any time soon. Schools, politics, and religion all need to be heavily modified before we can ever leave this cycle of death... it really, really sucks that noone has the ability or the guts to fix all this shit. Ppl just want to make little modifications, add new rules, etc, etc, even though a need for complete redesign is clearly needed. You can bet that if I ruled this rock, there'd be a change or two on how things are run.

Stun said:
You can't blame it all on Arabs and Muslims...
I didn't.
However, killing ppl will not solve anything, something neither side understands...
Killing everyone who disagree with you would solve everything.;) Shame that that isn't possible.
If after WWII, the US had just stayed the fuck out of other countries' affairs, we'd all be so much better off today. Unfortunately for everyone, they've taken on the role of the earth's "big brother", doing as they see fit for "the good of all"... too bad "all" seems to mean the top 1% of the richest and most powerful ppl in America, cause they're the only ones who come out ahead.
I agree.
You can bet that if I ruled this rock, there'd be a change or two on how things are run.
Same.:D