Tesatment

dbluntman

May 3, 2005
it seems that everything is going well for testament so far..they reunited about the same time anthrax did..but it seems they are in better luck with their lineup..
GOOD for them and their fans..including me...so here is a cool interview from knack.com case you missed it....TESTAFUKINMENT:headbang: :headbang:

http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=5309

The guys in Testament have been through a lot. They deserve any success that comes to them.:kickass:

Jesus, what great news. They were done a disservice in their early careers by short-sighted and half-witted people who tagged them with the Metallica clone label. To me they are the Anti-Metallica. As Metallica was pussying out Testament got heavier and in my opinion even better. The Gathering is one of the most underrated CDs in all of metal. Here's hoping they pull off a comeback as good as fellow Bay Area thrash legends Exodus.

I was at the show back in November in Jersey at the Starland.... Louie came out and did "Alone in the Dark" with them, but he did not drum the rest of the show. Poor guy looked......well....... he looked sick! Anyone know what's up with him?

They put on a freaking amazing show though, it was incredible. Totally worth the 5 shit bands I had to sit through before they came on. It was great to see Alex playing with them - he is freaking amazing. He does not seem to mention Testament much on his website though!

Here's hoping they pull off a comeback as good as fellow Bay Area thrash legends Exodus.

By the way, fuck yeah! The last two Exodus Albums freaking blew me away like I never would have expected. The pulled of the singer transition like nothing ever even happened.

Jesus, what great news. They were done a disservice in their early careers by short-sighted and half-witted people who tagged them with the Metallica clone label. To me they are the Anti-Metallica. As Metallica was pussying out Testament got heavier and in my opinion even better. The Gathering is one of the most underrated CDs in all of metal. Here's hoping they pull off a comeback as good as fellow Bay Area thrash legends Exodus.

yeah that is true...about testament being clone to metallica at one time...testament had always gave what the fans want and never have been selfish about it...metallica on the other hand......:puke:

So Alex finally dropped the "I'm too sexy of an artist for this band" bullshit and finally rejoined?

Yeah Alex was tearing shit up when I saw them a few months back. Alex has a lot of shit going on in the music world, but, hopefully he will always find some time for Testament.

By the way, fuck yeah! The last two Exodus Albums freaking blew me away like I never would have expected. The pulled of the singer transition like nothing ever even happened.

Shovel Headed Kill Machine is one of greatest thrash albums of XXI century (in my opinion)! It became classic in few days! I AM ABOMINATION, GOING GOING GONE, ALTERED BOY, SHKM, DEATHAMPHETAMINE....it's fucking killing. Like a panzer on cover.

yeah you rigth, and thanx for that interview,pretty cool, i think Testament is the best trash metal band ever sorry for all the anthrax fans, i am an ANTHRAX fan too but i have to be honest, and in my opinion testament is better than anthrax and better than all the trash metal bands ever existed, YEAH I INCLUDE METALLICA in those trash metal bands, testament is just better and i cant wait for the new testament album!:headbang: :kickass:

Testament rules! and Eric Peterson was so cool to interview too..was like taking a trip down metal memory lane..very cool guy..and very funny too! l

IMOP TESTAMENT is a brilliant example...inregards to how each member of a band should concentrate more about the music instead of the $$$$ signs...good for them...and can't wait for their new album....

I actually don't think I have met ANY metal head who does not like Testament. I know plenty of them who dislike Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Exodus, and all the other standards. But Testament seems to reign supreme. Chuck Billy will seriously eat you.

I've never heard of Tesatment--are they from Bizarro World?

But Testament, a Bay Area metal band, kick ass and I look forward to a record with Billy/Peterson/Skolnick/Christian/Barker.

I actually don't think I have met ANY metal head who does not like Testament. I know plenty of them who dislike Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Exodus, and all the other standards. But Testament seems to reign supreme. Chuck Billy will seriously eat you.

You are so right!!!!, Back in the late 80's we had a wide mixed crowd at their shows, kinda like at a motorhead show poeple from al the genres

Have you ever seen that guy up close? I met him in the early 90's, and that guy is a fucking tall-ass klingon! He's definitely not someone I'd want to piss off.