TesseracT july update

moose209

Bottom chugger
Dec 6, 2005
london
www.myspace.com
TesseracT Jam with Stef Broks from Textures - 12 July 2007

I haven't been here in ages - I can't tell you guys what a great forum this is for everyone to start their steps in the world of recording and self producing. Keep it up boys! As with everything it ain't the bible but as a resource for info - its great!!!

Anyway for those interested, so just me then...

From the TesseracT website:

Wooo a busy month for TesseracT! Finished writing another song which leaves part 5 of Concealing Fate to be finished, one of the new songs to be finished and we may create one more song with some of the riffs that are left over. All in all I think the album is going to sound quite varied, in a good way! We're planning to do some warm up shows later in the year before we start to think about recording the drums/final takes. Get really confident and solid with the songs.

We also jammed with Stef Broks, drummer of Textures last weekend which went really well. The focus was mainly on getting used to the songs and coming up with some groove/fill ideas which really adds so much to the music. We're still discussing how we can have both drummers involved on the album. One idea at the moment is to have Stef play Concealing Fate, and Jay play the remaining 4-5 songs. Having said all this, Jay is the TesseracT Drummer :)

We've put some video clips together of the jam. The sound quality is pretty dire but you get the idea! There are a few new riffs on the video as well!

- View the Video on YouTube
- Download the Video (right click, Save Target As…)

We've also replaced the original Concealing Fate with how Concealing Fate Part 5 is sounding now...minus the outro which still needs to be written!

And finally for all of you, who reside in the UK , make sure you all go and pick up a copy of Tuned magazine! TesseracT has a feature in this month's issue. You can find it at HMV, Virgin, Borders, Fopp or www.tunedmagazine.co.uk

:p