Test your musical hearing!!

but its 3am and i was like dozing off during it so I'm sure i could crack 90% if i gave it my full attention!!!

77,8 % :p But I guess I was again looking for things that aren't there, as the majority of tests like this have the exact same notes being played both times, but there is only a very minute tempo change or one note is at different length/dotted/triplet instead of straight. But I guess that test doesn't have those, so it's simply about remembering what was being played and not actual tone recognition, per se. For testing tone hearing, a proper test would be to play two chords one after another, not arpeggiated or longer pieces.

This test only tests one's ability to recognize and retain a melody at a moment's notice. It's one skill among many, and it only tests relative pitch somewhat. Some of these examples are stupidly obvious, others use such strange, polluted synth sounds that it's hard to make out exactly what's going on.

In college, I always got 100% on tests like these, but the only instrument being used was piano, so perhaps with bizarre synth sounds my ear isn't as good.

91.7 i wonder if me and Shane missed the same ones. heh

i ignored the advice to do the test with a decent sound system or headphones and just did it on my laptop using it's builit in speakers.