A neat little hearing test

TBH, I wouldn't trust any sort of online or DIY hearing test, even with good DAC and monitors/headphones. Go to a real audiologist for a 20-20k hearing test, and you'd probably agree.

If a professional is administering the test, all subjectivity is removed and the results will be WAY more accurate. Plus, you'll be sitting in a booth with a noise floor that's probably less than 15-20dB.

Lets put it like this. I perform hearing tests almost daily, and while this is one of the more thorough tests I've seen online, it's still impossible to get an accurate result with this kind of test. Apart from uncalibrated equipment, the developers seems to have overlooked two very important factors when it come to testing ones hearing. The first is purely psychological. If you know a sound is being triggered, you'll think you can hear it. The second, and most important fact they've forgot is that "0dB" at 1000hz is not the same as "0dB" at 2000hz in a real hearing test.
It seems the developers have mixed dB spl and dB hl.
0 dB in any given frequency in a hearing test is calculated from the average of thousands of healthy 20 year olds. The spl of different frequencies are different when it comes to 0dB.
I hope I made this clear. I'm a little dunk right now, and English is not my "native tongue". ;)