Testaament - Live at Islington March 25 2009!!!

Great pictures guys...
I can see between 2-3 cams from the show (one to the left of bostaphs set)...hopefully there were another 2-3 cams somewhere...I wish I could experience this show at least from a DVD/blue ray!

Caveman - were you shooting with a Fuji camera cos your pics are taken from right where I was standing so you must have been close, I was about 2 people back from the barrier, directly infront of Alex!

What is it with that baldy fucker security bloke - he's on most of the pics and my videos...

Anyhow - here's the best of my pics...

test01.jpg

test02.jpg

test03.jpg

test04.jpg

test05.jpg

test06.jpg

test07.jpg

test08.jpg

test09.jpg

test10.jpg

test11.jpg

test12.jpg

test13.jpg

test14.jpg

test15.jpg

the gig was worth traveling from Poland!

a night to remember! :headbang:

there were 4 pro cameras recording the show so I hope it will be on DVD some day

here are some pics from Polish Legions

the set list
test1_or.jpg

the magic carpet
test2_or.jpg

those with the classic b&w touch
test3_zmn-1.jpg

test10_zmn-1.jpg

test12_zmn-1.jpg

test13_zmn-1.jpg

test5_zmn-1.jpg

test7_zmn-1.jpg

test14_zmn-1.jpg

test8_zmn-1.jpg

test9_zmn-1.jpg

and here are some for those who prefer colour
test11_zmn-1.jpg

test4_zmn-1.jpg

test6_zmn-1.jpg

Caveman - were you shooting with a Fuji camera cos your pics are taken from right where I was standing so you must have been close, I was about 2 people back from the barrier, directly infront of Alex!

What is it with that baldy fucker security bloke - he's on most of the pics and my videos...

Do you know what, I absolutely was using a Fuji camera... how did you know that? :) Is it in some of your photos? That's amazing... 3 sets of great photos all taken from pretty much the same spot! I also watched the Alone in the Dark video on youtube, it was taken right beside me too, in I can see the top of my bald head in it a couple of times, and my arm is in it repeatedly (can tell because of various festival bands hanging off it). Amazing!

All the photos so far have been awesome! Anyone got any more videos?

'Twas a great night... I saw Metallica the night after, a massive gig in the round, and I definitely enjoyed Testament more. Small venues kick ass. And so do Testament :kickass:

Is it common in Europe to be able to take cameras into concerts? Here in the states we could never do that.

Pretty common. It sometimes says on tickets that you're not supposed to but I've never had my camera taken off me. Normally they're just not bothered. I was a bit worried for Metallica on Thursday so I didn't take it, but in the end they didn't even check at all. I could have driven a bus into either of those gigs with the Rolling Stone Mobile Recording Unit on the back and none of the security would have batted an eyelid...

I know it was a Fuji cos I was standing right next to you mate - on the right side of you! I had the young kid in front of me who was all of about 4ft and spent most of the time protection him from the carnage (didnt know him either).

Dont talk to me about Metallica at the O2 - I actually fell asleep for about 25 mins during their set - I was piss bored!

I know it was a Fuji cos I was standing right next to you mate - on the right side of you! I had the young kid in front of me who was all of about 4ft and spent most of the time protection him from the carnage (didnt know him either).

Dont talk to me about Metallica at the O2 - I actually fell asleep for about 25 mins during their set - I was piss bored!

Ha ha, no way! Well remembered too. Yeah, I remember that wee guy and thinking that he was going to get annihilated... good on you looking after him!

Nope. We're waiting for Ms.A to find out, or one of the guys will leak the info in a interview if were lucky.

Check out the less than favourable review on page 22 of this weeks Kerrang and the c*nt, sorry journo who wrote its best line...

"The reason Testament never rose to the heights attained by Metallica...IS because they're not really that good"

This is the wording of your typical British "rock" media journalist cum wanker who's idea of good music is some hip emo shite...

Oh and apparently "Chuck Billy's vocal range consists of only four notes"

Now you know whay any self respecting Brit metal fan only reads the likes of Terrorizer and occasionally Metal Hammer...