Testament DVD

Edgecrusher666

misanthropical breed
Apr 18, 2003
Germany - Bodensee
Hi there,

just a question, what happened to the plan releasing a Testament live DVD ? And what about the Thrash Of The Titans DVD ? Can i get it in Europe ?

thx & greetz

Iggy

I have heard that the TOTT dvd wasn't going to happen anymore. I could be wrong. As for a Testament DVD, I can only hope that someday it gets made. I would like to see it have live stuff , interviews, backstage, studio etc. There are so many bands out there that SUCK and they have DVD's with all this material like anyone cares. Testament has had such a long eventful career and I think a DVD from them would be a great addition.

hiddenlegions said:
There are so many bands out there that SUCK and they have DVD's with all this material like anyone cares.

You´re so right, dude ... every shitty Band which has maybe just one album released, has a fuckin´ DVD ... so TESTAMENT, get up your asses and make us slam our TVs :headbang:

Yep, I was about to mention the very good Overkill DVD. It would be great if Testament can release a DVD with a full concert as well as a bonus disc with documentary/music videos, ...