TestAmenT in Jersey.....is that all??

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
Are TestAmenT going to fly ALL the way across the country to play just ONE show? That sounds like it would be a waste of potential time. Are there any plans to play even 2 or 3 more area shows? Like say Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, Connecticut, Massachusettes? It would make perfect snese to play some fulkl sets aside from this festival. I would think they would want to take advantage of being out East and play some other places while they are here.

It's fucking cold on the east coast though.

If I was Testament, I'd rather be in warmer California
writing the followup to the Gathering :)

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Are TestAmenT going to fly ALL the way across the country to play just ONE show? That sounds like it would be a waste of potential time. Are there any plans to play even 2 or 3 more area shows? Like say Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, Connecticut, Massachusettes? It would make perfect snese to play some fulkl sets aside from this festival. I would think they would want to take advantage of being out East and play some other places while they are here.
Weekend escape.........not a tour!

Weekend escape.........not a tour!
Uhm, I wasnt suggesting a tour. I was suggesting taking advantage of flying all the way across the country to play for an hour. Its almost ridiculous, seeing as they will be out here. Why not play a show or 2? You cant deny it would make perfect sense to set up another couple of shows while they are here. I mean, why wouldnt they want to?
and Jersey is hardly a place for a weekend escape LOL

If they only do 1 date in NJ Hunger , are you gonna go ? I figure you will since you've wanted Testament on the East Coast.
I don't know. Fuck yeah I want them on the east coast, a fuckload of people do, but I want to see TestAmenT play a full set. Not too mention I really hate fesitvals. Its also a 4+ hour drive from here to that show and aside from TestAmenT, there's no one else on the bill I really want to see. So it's a long way to go for an hour's worth of music. Then again, I havent seen them play since their last time out here several years ago so who knows? If Raven plays on the same day its more likely. If it were a couple hours closer I'd gladly pay the $35.00 beans to walk in see TestAmenT and leave.

I hope they re-consider and do a couple of shows. I know C.S.D.O. would be more than happy to let them use their shit to play. It would be tit to get them booked too.

Point taken.
Let's just say there's always a good reason behind things that don't make sense at times.
I'm sure there is, but it doesnt mean I cant get upset about it right? LOL