Testament Live DVD

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace

The first TESTAMENT show I ever shot for the band, was in 12-87, if I remember correctly, it was the last show of the New Order Tour, at the Omni, in Oakland, Ca.

I think thats not possible because The New order was released in 1988.

Great idea to release this DVD by the way!!! It would be awasome to see them play with Lombardo and Murphy, what a line-up!!!
:)

___________________________________________________Originally posted by flebbie:
I think thats not possible because The New order was released in 1988.

Originally posted by hiddenlegions
I've heard in from you in the past that you have tons of shows and candid footage of the band. How about putting out several videos, like a series or set of them. For Example. .....

Video 1 - The Legacy / New Order years ....

Video 2 - PWYP / SOB .... and so on ........

Just an idea ...... :headbang:

That's a very good idea man. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
They should call it "Testament Live Anthology 1988-2002"
If they (Chuck & Eric) will agree on this idea and make it happen, then it'll be absolutely fucking great!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hell yeah , that would so killer to have a series of tapes documenting the "Legacy of Testament" (possible title suggestion ) :lol:

I'm glad you liked the idea ........

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
I'm filmed Testament's last two Dynamo performances,

I meant the very first one. That was released on the "Live at Eindhoven" EP.

I seem to remember this. I founded the the hardrock pub Dynamo back in 1982. And I was there at the Testament gig. I will ask around. If their are tapes of it, it would be great if they could be included.

The band could mix the sound of the EP in it. Now that I think of it, that show was aired at a Dutch radio show. It could be that the whole show was recorded.

I'll check around! And you could of course alway's ask Andre :)

Excellent! the more votes we have, the better. So keep 'em comin' :D

Btw Deadly Embrace, did Chuck & Eric check out this thread? I just want to know if they like the 'Anthology' and/or 'Legacy' ideas. :)