Testament London Date

I'd love to go to this show but I can't afford it.

Oh well at least I saw them play London last year and that show is gonna be hard to top!

Damn! Bad luck...was that gig in the works and got cancelled later on or was some promoter taking their dream pills by announcing the gig in advance? However, all is not lost:It seems that I will have to play the Testament DVD on the day that the London gig was supposed to happen!!!! Oh and by the way that DVD rips!!!!!:headbang: :Smokin:

Chuck Billy said:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the U.K. dates were never confirmed. Confirmed dates will be posted on the Testament official site and the Testament official MySpace.

Cheers for confirming, hope Testament come to the UK very soon :headbang:

Sad news indeed...but strangely enough I got my Testament ticket by special delivery yesterday!!!! I checked the venue site and there is of course no Testament gig on the 2nd of June. Someone is taking the piss. I will need to get a refund now...

Having said that I hope Testament will visit these shores soon enough.

Chuck Billy said:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the U.K. dates were never confirmed. Confirmed dates will be posted on the Testament official site and the Testament official MySpace.

the last time the tour dates section of the official site was updated was on the 24th Jan.:erk: