Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Last Call

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Episode 666

Mr.Nonesense
Dec 3, 2001
www.freewebs.com
Hi. I just picked up my first ever Testament Record - Low. And i dig it alot, especialy the title Track.

Anyways, i would realy like to hear what all your fav tracks are from Low.

Thanks!

Anders.

Low's a good record to start listening to TestAmenT. However, it's pretty hard to name just one fav song on it. I voted for "All I Could Bleed", which is a very underrated song by both the band (they don't play it live) and the fans (you'll see how few votes it'll get here). But, as I said it's hard to pick just one, so if I had had some more votes, I'd have voted also for the mighty "Chasing Fear", "P.C.", "Legions","Hail Mary" and "Urotsukidöji" (in this order)

Hail Mary is one of their best songs, but as Edgecrusher said, they ALL kick ass. My favorite Testament album, just cause everything on there (except Last Call, which is pointless), is a good song. Nothing bad, mediocre, or even decent...they're all very good tunes. But Hail Mary goes above and beyond that.

i voted for Low - total killer for a start, but honestly i love all the album and my favourite songs are also legions (as a suicidal tendencies fan i like the way Chuck sings "war inside my head":))))))) hail mary, trail of tears and dog faced gods

how the hell am I supposed to chose? Low is my favorite album by TestAmenT. I think it is flawless. But I will go with an underrated song-Ride. Oh, and P.C. for lyrics.