Testament music videos

I'd also appreciate a DVD with all the music videos and some live stuff (TOTT?), but I don't know how it looks from the law side. Isn't the Atlantic Records Company (or whoever bought'em) the owner of these videos? If so, I doubt that TestAmenT would get their permission to put them on the DVD for free.
Anyway, I have "Over The Wall" and "Low"- I downloaded them in good quality from Imesh. On launch.com there are also: "Electric Crown", "Trial By Fire", "Practice What You Preach", "Souls Of Black", "Return To Serenity" and "The Legacy", but they're not avaliable to download. I've also heard they' ve done a video to "Nobody's Fault", but I've never seen it. There were also some short live vidz from Dynamo on Steve di Giorgio's website. Their videos had been played quite often on Headbangers' Ball and Metalia (VIVA) before someone decided that metal had become unpopular and the programs were no longer there. Also, a part of "Into The Pit" was always played at the beginning of Headbangers' Ball. Where can I find the live stuff from TOTT?

I think, I've heard them say they want to put all their classic old video's on the tail end of their home video, which will be put together after the next album & tour. And shoot some new video's digitally, of their new material.

i got a copy of the home video seen between the lines with live footage and videos of nobodys fault,practice,the legacy,souls of black