Testament News Update 4/26/04

The rumors are true! Testament would like to announce that "Metal Mike" Chlasciak, formerly of Halford, will be handling lead guitar duties for the European festivals scheduled this summer. The guys jammed with Mike over this past weekend and had a great time.

Also, the band has been continuing work on the next record. A lot more later!

Testament Legions said:
The rumors are true! Testament would like to announce that "Metal Mike" Chlasciak, formerly of Halford, will be handling lead guitar duties for the European festivals scheduled this summer. The guys jammed with Mike over this past weekend and had a great time. Also, the band has been continuing work on the next record. A lot more later!

That is fucking great! :headbang:

testament with billy, digiorgio and peterson is what keeps me calm and makes me believe i'll someday get my chance at seeing em.

now if they would only come to montreal..

I'm not terribly impressed, but it seems like a good choice + the guys always know what they're doing lineup-wise, so I fully confide in them... congratulations and good luck!!! Hopefully the "a lot more" comes soon :) I'm still dying to hear who's going to be a member\ record the album...

NICE.
METAL MIKE IS A COOL DUDE:

dirtnmetalmike.jpg