Testament, Onslaught and Xentrix tour rumour

i really cant wait till my wage comes through on friday so i can book tickets. . .

annoyingly, i have to get... it seems ALL my friends tickets too, and i really should be saving the majority of the money for download {i know i wont get it back till after download}

ach ehehehhehehehe

I wish they would come through here again so I can collect the $600 they owe me...plus 12 years interest.

hey testament legions,

r u telling us that this tour inc bradford will NOT be happenin'? The promoter for bradford is selling tickets (of which we've bought 4) sayin testament r playin!!!!!

we've also booked hotel rooms & arranged holidays so we can travel..........

is it definitely NOT happenin'?

testament rule:headbang:

mlefa30 said:
hey testament legions,

r u telling us that this tour inc bradford will NOT be happenin'? The promoter for bradford is selling tickets (of which we've bought 4) sayin testament r playin!!!!!

we've also booked hotel rooms & arranged holidays so we can travel..........

is it definitely NOT happenin'?

testament rule:headbang:

IT'S NOT HAPPENING. Sorry.

Its confirmed by Onslaught

Testament, Onslaught and Xentrix live in Bradford
Onslaught are playing a one off date with Testament and Xentrix at Bradford Rio’s on the 3rd June 2006. This will be the only UK date that Testament will be playing with Onslaught and Xentrix.

It will be Onslaught’s last UK appearance before going off to record their new studio album Killing Peace.

http://www.onslaughtfromhell.com/

And from the forum there.

Look Guy’s, unless your hear an official announcement from Bradford Rio’s or Onslaught on our web site this Gig is ON.

The reason Testament haven’t put anything on their web site as yet is because they will announce all 3 dates, including the ones we are not playing, at the same time and they haven’t all been confirmed yet.

THIS BLOODY SHOW IS ON!

Testament Legions said:
Sorry to hear that, but the shows were not confirmed.

Yeah, It ain't your fault or the band... I'm more placing the blame on the promoters over here for leading us to believe in something I deep down knew to be a pipe dream.

I know if it ain't confirmed on the website that it would be a fucking joke (like I mentioned earlier in the thread), but as the website is never updated anyway, whenever I hear even the slightest hint that they may be playing anywhere in the UK, it's enough to get my Metal Senses on overdrive. I bought the tickets just incase, as Testament could have suprised the hell out the lot of us by actually playing, and the last thing I wanted was for the tickets to sell out before it was announced on the site 3 days after the actual tour happened...

Oh well, maybe next time the band plan a UK tour they can hopefully include Scotland. They ain't been here in 18 years to my knowledge, so we're wayyyyyyyyyyyy overdue another visit. I really wish they'd hurry up and get another album out and get some more touring done - all this hanging around waiting with no news on their future is getting pretty lame...

Testament Legions said:
WHATEVER. I'm trying to tell you that Testament won't be playing those shows.

I heard directly from management and band members that those U.K. shows AREN'T HAPPENING. Believe who you want.
no need to get all angry n shit :p

people are just disapointed

....and it is a fact, something I was told by management myself on Saturday.

Testament, Onslaught and Xentrix would have been one of the UK gigs of the year, maybe even decade and definately a lineup of a lifetime.....one of those shows when even if you weren't there, you still tell people you were anyway!!!!!

Real shame Testament changed their minds about these dates.

Indeedy!!! Onslaught and Xentrix are still doing this show, only now they are being joined by Headless Cross, Pitiful Reign and Evile for a night of Pure British Thrash!!!!!

If you have already bought tickets you have the following options:

!) Use your ticket to get into this show and redeem said ticket for a beer at the bar
2) Pay a tenner on the door and keep your ticket for the (rumoured) rescheduled show in July
3) Get a refund from your point of purchase (although God knows why you would want to!)

The show must go on!!!