Testament Polish Legions shirt

just got a message from our "model":cool: -jimmypl himself ... he is in the mountains ... told him you all liked the t-shirt ... he promised to have a toast for Testament, TL, Walter, Stefek and all Testament fans tonight while listening to The New Order - guess after all those toasts he is gonna be one happy Testament fan in the mountains :wave: :wave: :headbang: :headbang:

soulflypl said:
just got a message from our "model":cool: -jimmypl himself ... he is in the mountains ... told him you all liked the t-shirt ... he promised to have a toast for Testament, TL, Walter, Stefek and all Testament fans tonight while listening to The New Order - guess after all those toasts he is gonna be one happy Testament fan in the mountains :wave: :wave: :headbang: :headbang:

hiehiehie

it which mountains is he?

...so the secret has finally been revealed :D. That means I can now officially thank soulflypl, Skullhead and everyone responsible for making this all happen. :headbang: I'm wearing my T-shirt prouldly and am glad you guys don't have anything against it and even approve of the whole idea.

P.S. Tell Jimmy great job as a model !

:oops: I always do my best for Testament :headbang: :Spin:

Great that all of you like this Shirt

Thanks to all involved in that mission...

Next plan website :headbang: all we need is webmaster

@Krawczusz I was in Beskid Wyspowy near Limanowa

Ok I`ll go sleep cause I`m terrible tired ... I`ve just arrived.

Hail to the Legions all Over The Wall(world ?? :p )

This site refuses to open ... it writes No route to host ... but that`s great to hear that someone can help with it... cause I for example have no idea about HTML ...

I guess Mike was planning to take care of managing the TPL website but he said he`d do it w/ someone`s help so there`s nothing else for Krawczus to do thatn contact Mike :tickled: Or vice-versa :tickled:

and here is Skullhead wearing the one and only TPL long sleeve ! killer :devil:

Vocal%20Grupy%20-%20Magazyn.jpg

:headbang: