Testament "Souls Of Black" era logo...

TestaSpain

New Metal Member
Dec 7, 2005
Hi everyone :kickass:

Is it possible that any of you guys help me find a Testament "Souls Of Black" era logo?
I need a big , good quality one, if possible, vectored (if not it is ok, but that would REALLY make my day).

Thanks for your time.

if you buy the Seen Between The Lines dvd,you'll find inside a poster of Souls Of Black cover.

I think he's talking about a logo not artwork, I could make one for you, and I would, but I don't have time for that kind of crap right now... sorry man

Ah. c'mon please!!!!!!!

I can't find one anywhere. I just want tomake a T shirt which would be black and had the logo in white, as simple as that, and I haven't found any official one like that...

By the way that "Mr Nice Guy" who just posted is also me. I just got confused with the forums...

etlgfx said:
I think he's talking about a logo not artwork, I could make one for you, and I would, but I don't have time for that kind of crap right now... sorry man
i knew what he mean but i posted the artwork if he was need it that all :)

I want it for a T-Shirt. I want a black T Shirt which ONLY says Testament in white with the Souls Of Black logo, no drawings, no other ornaments, nothing on the back...

Can you help me?