Testament

MrMajs said:
I would suggest that you buy The Legacy or The New Order as your first Testament record.

neworder.jpg

Officer, i just had to let you how much that picture with dave is, its purely slays, and all of those pics that you put the owns on, also sick, the new order one is also rad, but i just thought id let you know....keep making new ones

Reactions: Officer Nice
Susie said:
yeh i'll catch you online one day honest :D and then you can post me some testament :)
WHERE ARE YOU???????

Shit, Susie! :) I been looking for you and you're *NEVER* on MSN!:)

OfficerNice said:
WHERE ARE YOU???????

Shit, Susie! :) I been looking for you and you're *NEVER* on MSN!:)
One day just one day i'll see your name on msn, i'm on at the moment its 21st feb 2004 and 19.57pm English time :D

Susie said:
One day just one day i'll see your name on msn, i'm on at the moment its 21st feb 2004 and 19.57pm English time :D

And ten minutes later 20:07pm English Time when I catch you on MSN
you're goin out cause it's party time in Liverpool.

cheers.JPG

OfficerNice said:
And ten minutes later 20:07pm English Time when I catch you on MSN
you're goin out cause it's party time in Liverpool.

cheers.JPG
I wasnt hahaha i swear, i had hogged the pc all night so i was getting chased by the worse half :erk: sorry i'm gonna log in right now :)

Testament Legions said:
No, I'm not :cool:.
So you're not a she? Or is this also some kind of joke just to confuse me???
Last edited by Razorhead95 : February 19th, 2004 at 09:15 PM. Reason: I had to give my post a sex change. I didn't know that TL was a she. I'm sorry. Unless Pyrus is just playing a mean joke on me. If that's the case, he's the one that should be sorry.