LEGACY demo question

Just talked to Derrick, & he says it's been so long, he can't remember........................:guh: Well I'll try Eric next, so hold on I'm researching it for you, good question, you stumped me........:confused:

Originally posted by pest666
Let's see, um, I have a copy cockbite. And don't bother to ask for one. You are such an ass.... do you ever think? This isn't the first time you've done your little "how do you know" bit, and frankly I think you should learn to shut up. Its pompous little fucks like you that are all arrogant and snotty when people try to help you, if you don't want to know, WHY ASK THE QUESTION?? Or is this just some lame attempt on your part to kiss ass??

u r right that was stupid. I'm sorry. I wanted to ask u instead, do u think these 4 demos are good enough to be considered for re-recording? :)

Not trying to start a fight with u or be an asshole, but when was the last time I did the "how do u know?" bit?

do u think these 4 demos are good enough to be considered for re-recording?

No. They have absolutely nothing to do with Testament/Legacy as they are now. Its kind of like the difference between the 1st Death Angel demo and the Kill as One demo. Apples and Oranges.

when was the last time I did the "how do u know?" bit

I went back and looked and it was not you. Sorry, I got you confused with someone else.

I for one have never doubted your metal knowledge, you know your shit. I respect you for that. It's other issues with you that I question(you know them)? And your attitude towards others, is one of them. Lets not have the pot call the kettle black.....................

MidLife just wanted a verified answer to a great question, that I for one will admitt not knowing,(or having a copy to verify). Since the band makes infrequent visits to this board(IMO), I have always tried to answer everyone's questions, & if I don't know them, I just call & ask them, personally. So call me the cut off man in the outfield, Midlife knows this & uses me when he wants a right answer from the sources that are verified & credible. You may call this a kiss ass............I never have thought of him as such. I've thought it's ironic & funny that you've never come up to me at a show, and talked about our prior big misunderstandings, face to face, man to man, in a civil way, so we can hear eachother out. And understand where each of us was coming from(at the time). I think your outward portrayal online, is not as tough or arrogant, or brash, as the real you...............I hope that parts at least partially true. I know we have alot in common, at least musically, so thats a Start. So Pest, sometimes it's better just to lighten up a bit, with your peers, they are just people(underneath their screen name), I know I've learned this(over time), & I'm no way perfect about that or anything else, but have learned alot about human compassion, since the TOTT. I have sometimes let human emotions(out bursts), overide human compassion(and regret it later). No need to reply, publically at least, hope to talk to you in the future, in fact looking forward to seeing the real you.....................some day.

Like I said, I made a mistake. And I did say I was sorry. I got him confused with someone else on this board that had gone off on me before and it was an error. I don't recognize all the people on this board and some of them tend to blend together. Again, an error on my part. I will admit that sometimes I am a loose cannon, and I definitely overreacted.

that you've never come up to me at a show

Actually, we've met twice. Glenn metal introduced us in Portland (you and Wendy were selling shirts in the booth), and we were sitting there talking in Vegas in the hotel room. I was with Tom and Pat and you mentioned something about watching Vio vids on the bus.... we came back looking for you, but everyone had been cleared out at that point. (I actually think you and I had sat there talking earlier before I talked with Eric and we had talked about the vids, but I'm a bit hazy as there was a lot of alcohol involved :lol: ) If you want to talk about the past, that's fine. I'll be in town for the show.

Originally posted by pest666
No. They have absolutely nothing to do with Testament/Legacy as they are now. Its kind of like the difference between the 1st Death Angel demo and the Kill as One demo. Apples and Oranges.

well I haven't heard the 1st Death Angel demo and the Kill As One demo (is it by Death Angel too?) so I cannot say much. But I still want to hear what Eric has to say about these 4 demo songs. who knows, they may be kick ass songs I'll never get to hear... :)

I went back and looked and it was not you. Sorry, I got you confused with someone else.

that's k. Misunderstadings do happen sometimes.

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace

MidLife just wanted a verified answer to a great question, that I for one will admitt not knowing,(or having a copy to verify). Since the band makes infrequent visits to this board(IMO), I have always tried to answer everyone's questions, & if I don't know them, I just call & ask them, personally. So call me the cut off man in the outfield, Midlife knows this & uses me when he wants a right answer from the sources that are verified & credible.

what DE said :)

midlife crisis said:
how do u know? Let's just wait for the Deadly Embrace to ask Eric about this :)

Finally got a hold of Eric Peterson, and his reply is this.
The first Legacy Demo was called: Demo 1, from 1985:
Burnt Offerings
Raging Waters
Alone In The Dark
Reign Of Terror

He thinks the songs that you listed are another band altogether & not Legacy or Testament. Those are not his songs.......

Deadly Embrace said:
Finally got a hold of Eric Peterson, and his reply is this.
The first Legacy Demo was called: Demo 1, from 1985:
Burnt Offerings
Raging Waters
Alone In The Dark
Reign Of Terror

He thinks the songs that you listed are another band altogether & not Legacy or Testament. Those are not his songs.......

Wow!! I am surprised.... to find that out almost 20 years later is almost a shock.

Its funny though that everyone's been wrong for so looooong!!