LEGACY demo question

The Omnipotent Bob said:
Way to go Pest. :wave: Got the ? that stumped Walter. Always coming through in the crunch :headbang:

For the record, I never answered that question, because it was not Testament or the Legacy (we know of), that did those demo songs, & I never heard of them. Better for me not to comment unless I know the right answers. So I was never stumped, crunch on that Omni-Bob....Looks like you fell for the wrong answer?.......The Pest almost got me, but in the end, Eric cleared everything up, he knows the correct answers. And cheers to MidLife Crisis.........for making sure I got the question, answered by Eric, instead of settleing for a unconfirmed wrong answer to his question. Thats all that he wanted & pushed me to get it right, & from the source. Glad I followed up on that.........Another Testament mystery solved.............................. :headbang: Next Mystery?........................ :devil:

Its funny because that demo has been touted as a Testament demo for almost 20 years. There must have been another band called Legacy from SF then, because there was also a video shot of a band called Legacy in the Bay Area playing at a place called Haymaker's 1/26/84, where they do a cover of the 4 horsemen..... hmmmmmm.

That surprised the shit out of me as well. I have a copy of the demo (I think I actually got it from you, pest) but I'd always heard for years that it was Legacy/Testament even though it sounds nothing like the album stuff. Wow. Who the hell is it then ?:yow:

well i read on that site that derick ramirez do the vocals on that demo, i dont know but i heard that derick start the band and call his cousin Erick Peterson to play with him!!!!!!!! so may be Erick Peterson was not on tha band when that demo were recorded
and for the people who has the demo why dont you put a mp3 on line to download it and to see if is legacy or not , if you can do that please rip legacy ok cheers :headbang:

In 1983 Legacy was formed with Steve 'Zetro' Sousa as the singer. In 1985 they made the legendaric First Strike Is Deadly cassette. In 1986 Sousa leaves the band to Exodus, and Chuck joins in. In 1987 they decide to change their name into Testament because there's already another band in the US with the name Legacy.

Hope this info helps you a bit :)