Testament- The Gathering "Two Words"

Do you think it's a better album overall than St Anger though, Monster? I've never heard "The Gathering", only "Souls of Black" and "Practice What You Preach" which are okay but the production on them is fucking woeful.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Do you think it's a better album overall than St Anger though, Monster? I've never heard "The Gathering", only "Souls of Black" and "Practice What You Preach" which are okay but the production on them is fucking woeful.
What drugs are you on Eienstein? Souls Of Black and Practice's production are fucking top notch when put against St. Anger's earache acheivement. Anyways. The Gathering Is flawless on all levels.

Oh my god, this annoying kid is back... :rolleyes: Didn't you say you were going to leave and that we all suck cause we dont like St. Anger? Cunt.

union9 said:
What drugs are you on Eienstein? Souls Of Black and Practice's production are fucking top notch when put against St. Anger's earache acheivement. Anyways. The Gathering Is flawless on all levels.
ANYTHING's got better production than St Anger - that doesn't mean SoB and Practice are well produced - they're not.
BTW Calling someone "Einstein" in a sarcastic attempt to make out they're stupid doesn't really work when you spell it wrong. :loco:

yea the gathering owns st anger.. st anger makes me happy and makes me want to dance and shit. thats why i dig it. the gathering makes me wanna break someones face in. 2 albums with 2 diff results. gatherings better though

It's ironic you should feel St Anger makes you happy, considering it's supposed to be an "angry" album. I just think it's piss, but we won't get into that again eh? :)

The lead guitarists from Testament are/were fucking great - Skolnicks leads on Practice are just brilliant.

:kickass:

Shit, they had James Murphy on lead guitar, Steve DiGiorgio on bass, and the drummer god, Dave Lombardo on the drums...could it be any less stellar? Best Testament album, hands down. But better than Megadeth? Heavier, yes. Better than Rust in Peace? No.

i bought rust in peace.. listened to it once... never listened to it again. its not shit. but it didnt do anything for me. ill give it another listen once im done with all the kick ass cds ive bought recently