Testament Tour Dates 2008

man.. i work in malden and i see "testament playing in nyc" and my first.reaction is "road trip." i mean really... grab a couple buddies and costs defrayed.

Any truth to Testament playing Ozzfest 2008? I would have much rather seen Testament on Gigantour but nobody can deny that being on Ozzfest is great exposure for any band. The following bands have been rumored to be on this year's bill:

OZZY OSBOURNE
STONE TEMPLE PILOTS
SERJ TANKIAN
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
CAVALERA CONSPIRACY

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
FILTER
THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME
TESTAMENT
FAIR TO MIDLAND

…more rumors TBA

Testament doesn't really fit the Ozzfest bill. They're too good and to untrendy.. so to say.

And I'm still waiting for some German dates. C'mon guys, don't leave us hanging in there!

Man I really hope Testament doesnt play Ozzfest... I am so against Ozzfest and all the shitty bands they have every year... besides they'd get a 30 minute set. They'd be better off doing their own summer tour in the U.S.

I would much rather see Testament do a full headline U.S. tour with good co-headline and support bands. I hope they can get a band like Devildriver to come out with them on tour.

at metal rules.com they listed the show dates but even list a show in sacramento, ca on 3/28. but the offical testament site doesnt, but the testament myspace does list it. wtf is going on?

I'm hoping they will add some British dates in that gap between June 8th and 20th, they usually come over here.

Same here.

Download falls in between those dates. I really hope Testament don't play there unless they do one or two of their own shows as well.

any confirmation of Australian tour dates as of yet?

because the rumour mill is running hardcore about how soon after the NZ dates they will play and which cities they will reach on this tour.