Texas Murder Fest 2004

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
http://www.texasmurderfest.com

UPDATES

The bands list has been updated. We've listed some more confirmed bands on the main stages as well as a list of the majority of the bands playing the 3rd stage and representing local music. PAY ATTENTION because we will probably be announcing some of the headlining bands later this week; like we said, this list is FAR from complete. Also, we have a quote on tickets so they will be printed and ready for pre-sale very soon. So don't fuck around, get a ticket asap.

6.24.04​
The official Texas Murderfest website has been launched, obviously, fuckers. Check back hourly...fuck that, MINUTELY for updates and crucial information concerning bands and ticket pre-sale. We are still in the process of confirming more bands each day, so the current bandlist should grow by leaps and bounds within the next month. We originally planned to sell tickets through Ticketmaster, but the way they operate does not work for us. So we will be using a good old-fashioned mail order process once the tickets are printed. Contact any of us to reserve your tickets, because they will go fast. As a side note, do not trust any band listings or supposed rumors that you see floating around on the internet. The only source of accurate information concering this festival will be posted here, so check back often and we'll keep your dicks hard/ vaginas moist

\m/​

BANDS
ALL SHALL PERISH
ANAL BLAST
THE ARNOLFINI MARRIAGE
ARSIS
BRACED FOR NAILS
CONDEMNED
CREMATORIUM
DECRYPT
DIVINE EMPIRE
THE END OF ALL
FOREVER IS FORGOTTEN
FROM A SECOND STORY WINDOW
HIGHWATER WALTZ
IMPALED
INFLICTION
INSIDIOUS DECREPANCY
MACABRE
MALEVOLENT CREATION
MR. HINKUS
NEHEMIAH
PARIA
PSYOPUS
REFLUX
SIX FEET UNDER
SKINNED
SUFFOKATE
TERMINALLY, YOUR ABORTED GHOST
THROUGH THE EYES OF THE DEAD
THE TONY DANZA TAPDANCE EXTRAVAGANZA
TWELVE GAUGE VALENTINE
VAMPIRE MOOOSE
VICTIMAS
YUNA

3RD STAGE
The Kidnap Soundtrack
Torn Apart By Horses
Shed for You
Join or Die
Statues Cry Bleeding
The Last Starfighter
They Came Burning
Far From Jane
That. I Am Dead
Pinhed
Funeral Rites
Immortal Remains
To Scale The Throne
Zike
Lycophile
Burnt Face Jack
Crimson Massacre
Closed Casket Diary
Silence After Tragedy

INFORMATION
TICKET PRICES:
1-Day Pass - $25 at the door only (no presale)
3-Day Pass - $70 presale, $75 at the door
(PRE-SALE STARTS SOON)

BOOKING:​
Bands, if you are interested in playing the Texas Murderfest contact us at booking@texasmurderfest.com.

VENDORS:​
If you are intersted in reserving a table for this event, contact us.
$300/table (includes TWO 3-Day Passes) Each additional pass will be $50.

VENUE:​
International Ballroom
14035 S. Main Houston , TX 77035 Phone: (713) 729-1400

From I-59:​
Exit Hillcroft, go south on Hillcroft. Follow to South Main. Right on South Main. The Ballroom will be on your left.
From Beltway 8:
Exit South Main Street. Ballroom is on left BEFORE Hillcroft.
From I-610:
Exit South Post Oak. Exit Main Street. Right on South Main Street. Pass Hillcroft, the Ballroom is on the left.

CONTACT
BOOKING - booking@texasmurderfest.com
INFO - info@texasmurderfest.com
WEBSITE - poorjason@texasmurderfest.com

PHONE - 281.358.0969​

Yeah, I'm trying to get my PSYCHIATRIC REGURGITATION project on that bill. They haven't called me back yet, so I don't think I'm gonna play, but they did mention more bands to be announced so idunno.....

There's a lot of good bands on this one. This would definitely be a killer show for Vehemence to play. The dude from Roadrage said he was going to try to get us on most of the TX dates that you guys are on, so maybe we'll play this one too? Who knows. That would be fun.
I haven't seen the venue, but I'm sure that it will be good. Metal shows in Houston almost always have a great tunrout.

They have good turn outs if its promoted right, and usualy if a metal show isnt on the same day. Houston rules always a cool show there, I broke a fucking string last time there, my fault for risking 4 day old strings.

VEHEMENCE said:
They have good turn outs if its promoted right, and usualy if a metal show isnt on the same day. Houston rules always a cool show there, I broke a fucking string last time there, my fault for risking 4 day old strings.

Four days is old?!?! I leave my fuckers on for months ! I guess i dont pound on them like you do :loco:

VEHEMENCE said:
Metal Blade wants us to do the fest http://www.dfwmetalfest.com/, and the Texas Murder 2004 Fest, we will try and get some shows around those dates with a band called All Shall Perish. Our tour with Six Feet Under/Dying Fetus/Malevolent Creation fell through for Septemeber. We have tours before Sept and after. Stay tunned.

Holy Hell Fuck Please tell me this is the U.S. and i hope its somewhere near florida! :worship:

VEHEMENCE said:

hahahaha im gonna have to agree with that Merloch dude
4 days? thats insane... when i first bought my guitar i had those strings on for months, ive only ever changed all of them once and replaced the high e string twice lol
wow u must be a crazy heavy hitter

this will be a killer show and I have just been informed that Suffocation and Incantation have been added, I glad I live inTejas

Well on tour it happens.. who knows could be the adrenaline, the constant temperatures, I use my whammy bar excessively, just play harder, I don’t pick harder, who knows. I just have bad luck with 4 day old strings. At home, I keep them on for months too till they break. I contacted Derek from Suffo, he mentioned it to the guys I guess now they are in!

I look forward to it. Oh and John I guess you post alot on the Smnnews forums, I also post there but under my first name (alex)

VEHEMENCE said:
Has anyone been to this venue wheer the fest will be held at?

I've been there...it's an old grocery store that was converted into a venue. It's been at least 3-4 years since the last time I was there but it's a pretty good sized place. I am really looking forward to seeing you guys :headbang: