Texas Videos

Mercuryinmotion

New Metal Member
Feb 20, 2006
To all interested, my friend in mexico made a torrent file of the video I shot on the US tour, the 3 texas dates (San Antonio, Houston, and Ft Worth). Everything, except Leaders from San Antonio, and yes, my arm got fucking tired, ok? Quality is, pretty good, all things considered.
" Mininova.com - Torrent Downloads so u can search the file as "katatour in texas 2006" or here is the directly link Katatour by Texas 2006 rar : Movies > Concerts - Mininova but first you'll need to download a program named Bitlord to download the torrent file or if u are using another one well. When u finish the download go to the dvd burner and burn it as an image.
WARNING: if you don't have dvd burner… don't waste your time"-toch

Anyone who wants to put them on youtube, or whatever, feel free. Hope the band is cool with this (I ment to ask in person, but forgot), if not, Anders can crucify me. I also got alot of Daylight Dies, don't know if/when he'll put that stuff up.
Hope everyone who wants it, can enjoy it.

Sorry, I'm retarded when it comes to computers. I was at the mercy of my friend to do this. If I have a hard copy DVD left, after all the ones I promised to people, I can send it to a computer wise person who can set it up better if anyone would want to. Plus could set up the Daylight Dies also.
Mercuryinmotion@gmail.com if anyone is willing

well guys am just waiting for many people to have the katatonia dvd then i'll do the same with the dayligth diles, this was so difficult cause it's tyhe firsth time i did it but now is easy to me hehehhe well be waiting for the other one

cheers

tochirock

I will add up to the sharing when i get home,
and i can try to rip it to another format when i got the whole dvd.

On a sidenote, people without dvd burners can use a iso mounting program such as daemon tools (google it..) or nero imagedrive (included in nero burning suite)
to maunt the image in a fake dvd.
or you can use isobuster to "unpack" the dvd files from the .iso file.

i don't know how to seed cajuse this was the firsth time i upload a torrent, if anyone knows how... tell me please, by the way i'll try to rip the Daylight ones to make it faster.

cheers from mexico

tochirock

um yeah your gonna have to open the torrent and leave it running in your client so that people actually have the chance to download it off you. at the moment the only thing youve uploaded is a file that lets people connect to you and download it from you.
Making and Seeding
TorrentMatrix.com > Tutorials
those should help you out. good luck, hopefully well all be able to see these soon!!!

is nto working for me :(, what if some merciful sould burns it on dvd for me and them mails it to my house :D, i'll pay for it i guess ;)

My band opened the San Antonio show. I remember Katatonia and Daylight Dies both sounding incredible, so I would definitely be up for revisting the whole thing when the footage is properly hosted (I'm at work right now so I don't even want to begin to mess with all these wacky programs being mentioned).

does enybody knows if am using BITLORD to seed and u guys are using another programs.... any way it works?

i opened my bitlord to upload and is only connecting by such a long time i guess cause nobody is using the same program am using.

try it now, i'll let my computer turned on to see if it works

....mercuryinmotion sent me some short moonspell videos but in the daylightdies dvd, just let this dvd works and i'll upload this one.

tochirock

Hey man, good to see your still with us :)
It shouldnt be a problem that your using BitLord and the rest of us are using different programs, thats all ok. Maybe try copying all the files into wherever BitLord is set to download to, then download the torrent from the link you gave us above, then set it to download to wherever you copied those files to. Hopefully that should make it work, if not...then maybe someone else here can help!
Cheers for all your effort, im sure we will all appreciate it if it works!!! :)

thanks for the patience....:erk:

i alrready did what u said but still the same.. i mean still connecting..

any program to make a DVDrip? cause i don't have the files, my friend sent me the dvd only i know that would be the easier way to share it

and i still on this cause that's why he sent me the stuff... to share it with the fans..

cheers

toch