Thank you all!!

A massive thankyou from me... it was my first PPE, and I loved it so much - so many brilliant bands, so many wonderful people. My only problem now is that I'm going to have to find the money from somewhere to go again next year!

A massive thankyou from me... it was my first PPE, and I loved it so much - so many brilliant bands, so many wonderful people. My only problem now is that I'm going to have to find the money from somewhere to go again next year!

Edinburgh? Wow. We can go together next year. :D I thought I am the only one living in the Auld Reekie :D

Thank you René & crew! Also thanks for the T-shirt I've won in the "table-dancing contest" :D My husband is wearing it with pride and he won't take it off anymore ;-)

I had a great time once again, thanks René and crew (and the people at Kasteel de Berckt for putting up with us once again!!)

I really wish you would introduce a large-quantity discount on Flügel next year though!! :Spin:

Has everybody as already said a huge thank you to Rene and the crew it is my favorite weekend of the year and like a kid i look forward to it like christmas
and now could not imagine a year without it thanks again.:D

It was just the way it should be. I'm very happy that finally I found place, activity and people that fits me so well. Next year will have more balls to the wall and rabbit dancers :D

Agree with all the thanks to the crew. It's this yearly pilgrimage that restores my jaded faith in humanity, and recharges my tolerance for the next twelve months !. Long live PPE, we love you !

Ow, this makes me so proud to be part of the crew!
And without the audience it wouldn't be anything, that must be said by me!
So, all of you, make sure to come back next year!

Love this topic, bring it on, more compliments for rene, means a little compliment for the crew too :D

Now that my pilgrimage ended and took a day of deserved rest, it's time to say my thanks.

1st, to the man that made my trip possible. THANK YOU, Gerhard!!! Not only made it possible for a great weekend of awesome music, but also to meet my proguli family and make a small tour through Germany/Netherlands.

Thank you, Rene and the crew for the great, awesome festival. Everything was great, from the Castle to the venue. Everything very well organised.

Even tho the 15+ hour trip from Brasil to Germany and then to Baarlo was quite exhausting, was totally worthy it for being able to meet you all and share a couple of beers and enjoy the great music.

thank you, everyone!!!

I keep forgetting to mention this, so I'll stick it here:

The wrist bands were an improvement over paper tickets - I rarely misplace my wrist, but am prone to losing papers ;)

The CD sized paper program was also great. Perfect for sticking in a back pocket and not losing.

Opening the balcony was a pretty cool idea. I'd support doing it again next year!

Having a local butcher supply the BBQ was another cool idea. I'm 100% for supporting local businesses.

On behalf of all Myrath band members I wish to thank you for offering us the opportunity to take part to such a memorable festival
The entire ProgPower Crew did a fantastic job and deserves nothing but praise
Now we all know why Progpower Europe is such a special Festival and why so many fans keep on coming back year after year

Wishing you and the entire crew all the best
Ahmed Ben Arbia (Myrath Manager)

I keep forgetting to mention this, so I'll stick it here:

The wrist bands were an improvement over paper tickets - I rarely misplace my wrist, but am prone to losing papers ;)

The CD sized paper program was also great. Perfect for sticking in a back pocket and not losing.

Opening the balcony was a pretty cool idea. I'd support doing it again next year!

Having a local butcher supply the BBQ was another cool idea. I'm 100% for supporting local businesses.

+1!!!!!