Thank You Anchorage and Fairbanks!

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
Wow - what an rollercoaster weekend! We're back from the Land of Ice and Snow where the temperature reached to 44 below!!! :p

We were told that this was one of their coldest winters ever and we believe it! :lol: Sara has some vid that she'll be posting that'll make your bones shiver!

The shows were packed and the fans were just amazing (and the crab was bloody good, too!)

But cold or no - it was a great way to kick things off with Heather- she fit in like she;d been playing with us forever. And there's talk of bringing us back in the summer - mmm...fresh salmon! ;)

Welcome to all the new people from our 49th state who are joining us here on our forums. Nice to have you here! :wave:

I've done -20 below but not -44, you got the extra burrrrrrr!!! Glad the shows went well and the crab was good. BTW did any of you ladies get to try any caribou or moose? I've heard that moose is the best eating of all the ungulates :headbang:

So did you get to see some northern lights, or did your eyes freeze? :lol:

Jim

No, no northern lights, the ice fog made it difficult to see :cry:
No freezing eyeballs either - tho I kinda wondered if my soft contacts would becoem hard lenses after a time!!! :lol:

We did see something I've never seen before - a hot steaming cup of coffee tossed into the air and it became powder as it left the cup!!!! Now THAT's cold, huh?:OMG:

No, no northern lights, the ice fog made it difficult to see :cry:
No freezing eyeballs either - tho I kinda wondered if my soft contacts would becoem hard lenses after a time!!! :lol:

We did see something I've never seen before - a hot steaming cup of coffee tossed into the air and it became powder as it left the cup!!!! Now THAT's cold, huh?:OMG:

That is so cool!! Is that what Sara filmed? You said something about a video she has to show us.

Ok then!! You guys always keep us in suspense with everything don't you!! :lol:

Alfred Hitchcock has nothing on the ladies. :loco:

Reminds me of a joke, how do you keep a Scot in suspense?

:lol:

Jim

Wow - what an rollercoaster weekend! We're back from the Land of Ice and Snow where the temperature reached to 44 below!!! :p

We were told that this was one of their coldest winters ever and we believe it! :lol: Sara has some vid that she'll be posting that'll make your bones shiver!

The shows were packed and the fans were just amazing (and the crab was bloody good, too!)

But cold or no - it was a great way to kick things off with Heather- she fit in like she;d been playing with us forever. And there's talk of bringing us back in the summer - mmm...fresh salmon! ;)

Welcome to all the new people from our 49th state who are joining us here on our forums. Nice to have you here! :wave:
Hm.. I smell an original song in the works. :heh:

I've done -20 below but not -44, you got the extra burrrrrrr!!! Glad the shows went well and the crab was good. BTW did any of you ladies get to try any caribou or moose? I've heard that moose is the best eating of all the ungulates :headbang:

ungulates! extra points for that word! we didn't have any caribou or moose - tho our manager had some reindeer sausage in his chili. they had buffalo burgers, and linda said her lamb burger wasn't baaaaaaaaad.

yeah trip huh - so cold your boogers freeze instantly and it does take your breath away - kinda like if the altitude is high. i was smoking a cig on my balcony outside - guess i got some spit on it cuz when i pulled it away from my lip it took a bit with it hehehhe. beautiful country - here's some pics i took from the plane:

alaska02-5.jpg

alaska02-2.jpg