Thank you ANTHRAX for kicking my ass in WINNIPEG!

The Winnipeg Warrior

The Winnipeg Warrior ®
I just want to thank the guys for coming to Winnipeg and blowing the minds of 6,000 Judas Priest fans at the MTS Centre. That was an amazing evening, and the boys definitely are a BIG part of it.

I don't know what type of crowds or receptions that you've been getting so far accross Canada, but I can guarantee that in places like Winnipeg, Calgary, and Edmonton.....we KNOW who you are. And we appreciate you!

Thank you, Anthrax. Come back to Winnipeg as soon as possible! :headbang:

image0888.jpg
image19.jpg

Awesome! Nice pics! Sounds like a good turnout at the show! Overall I think the fan turnout across Canada has been pretty good. There was around 3000 at the show in London, and from what I've read on the site at least, around 5000 at the show in Montreal. I dunno how many people were at the Ottawa show? I think 6000 might be the best tournout so far though! :headbang: Just read a review of the Ottawa show, on jam.canoe.ca. There were around 3000 people in Ottawa according to the review.

it was a damn good show. sucked there was seating on the floor, even though i wasn't on the floor, i know it resulted in a couple fights, as well as people being kicked out because they moved from their assigned seat.

anthrax kicked ass & tore the place up like it was 1990. Scott said it was the best show in Canada yet and like he said on stage, they don't need to kiss ass & lie about that kinda thing.