Priest and Anthrax Tour DAtes

JohnThrax said:
I cant find the tickets for Poughkeepsie online. I looked up the venue, the concert, and the artists. Nothing.

I went to the Judas Priest site and one of the members posted this on the message board:

Called the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie this morning and they said Priest tickets are NOT going on sale tomorrow as posted on the website. They confirm that they area playing there but do not know when tickets are on sale.

Also, if there is a pre-sale for a show, the keyword might be retribution. That was on the site as well.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Anthrax are weird!

They seem to alternate between doing a headline tour and doing an opening space.

:ill:

it would be great if anthrax could headline more but if it means supporting a band that is going to attract 5,000-10,000 people than headling to a 1500 people i think the choice is very easy,and would pay better too.

I dunno man... I have been waiting for an Anthrax tour... This doesn't really excite me since I am not really into JP...

mrthrax said:
it would be great if anthrax could headline more but if it means supporting a band that is going to attract 5,000-10,000 people than headling to a 1500 people i think the choice is very easy,and would pay better too.

I doubt the pay is any better. They LOST money opening for Pantera in '97/'98. They're still going to headline some shows on nights off, probably, to make money.

eighteeschick said:
I went to the Judas Priest site and one of the members posted this on the message board:

Called the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie this morning and they said Priest tickets are NOT going on sale tomorrow as posted on the website. They confirm that they area playing there but do not know when tickets are on sale.

Also, if there is a pre-sale for a show, the keyword might be retribution. That was on the site as well.
thanks a ton man! I am so going to that show

I'm goin to the Oct.11th show in Poughkeepsie.Saw them at the chance not too long ago,and in my 32 years on this earth,I have yet to see the mighty Priest!!It's gonna Fuckin' rule!! :headbang:

tomass74 said:
I dunno man... I have been waiting for an Anthrax tour... This doesn't really excite me since I am not really into JP...
Same here (and I'm not paying that much extra $$ to see a band I'm not into). I've only seen Anthrax twice, and both times were opening gigs. HEADLINE!!!!!!!!!!!