Thank you from Death Machine!!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
We want to thank everyone who came out to last-nite's show in Fremont. We had a awesome crowd and we really appreciate it. Pooch and Henry, YOU GUY'S FUCKING RAWK!!!!! Thank you always for the support brotha's. Joe and Kate get the horns \m/ and it was sooo great to see Jeff and Anne. I can go on and on, we just want to thank you so much for making us feel great.

Next show is June FRIDAY THE 13TH @ Rooster's Roadhouse, a Savage Productions show and it's 18 and over. we can use everyone for this show and if you have a chance to come out, please do.

I know i've said it before but it never gets old in my book, YOU ALL RULE!!!

Jasun
firedevil.gif

Great f***ing show DM! I was talking to some random dude at the show and he was pretty impressed. You guys definetly have a unique sound that just kicks ass. By the way did you guys stay for the other bands? I use to go to school with a couple of guys that came on 4th.

Ken

Thank you sooo much Ken for coming out brotha, YOU RULE!!!
Yeah man we stuck around for the other bands, I thought it was good package the whole way around. All the bands were cool and most of all, cool people. I did have to leave on in the middle of the very last group, I had to get my gear out of the place.

Pooch and Henry FREAKING RULE!!!! We will see you on the 13th and thank you guys sooo much as always guys. Henry---- People are waiting for the new Imagika and glad to let the people know you guys going in for tracking in June. A new Imagika CD is in the works folks. \m/

Jasun