THANK YOU from Pagan's Mind !!

bernt

New Metal Member
May 11, 2005
Norway
www.bigballsmusic.com
I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL at Prog Power USA Atlanta.

Glen for this fantastic Festival (you’re the man !)

All the Crew at the venue for doing a Great job.

And to all you music lovers that traveled a long way for this.

You are the Best people in the world !! We Love You.

All The Best from.

Morten Olsen Pagan’s Mind Manager, my wife Jill

And from all the guys in Pagan’s Mind.

We had a fantastic weekend

Thank you All !!

m_6adb1348527b39d181935acf51903dcd.gif

www.thumbsupbooking.com

www.pagansmind.com
www.pagansmind.com/forum
www.myspace.com/pagansmind

Pagan's Mind practically owned the festival!! Thanks for the fantastic performances, the skill and endurance displayed during the All Star Jam and, as always the awesome attitudes towards fans and being all-around great guys. Can't wait for the next time!!

I think I speak for just about everyone when I say we hope to see you again soon. You're running away with that Friday night poll and probably would be getting votes for the All star jam if that was included on the Saturday night one.

Oh THANK YOU SO MUCH!! The new band of the year for me now! I had heard the name and just never got around to getting the music...until PP.
:OMG: you guys floored me!! Now I have a cd, you have a new myspace request and next week I'll be searching back catalog! Awesome, amazing, fantastic set!!! Come back soon:headbang:

I can't begin to express the sheer awe I have for those guys who not only played their own set flawlessly, but also learned all the songs for the jam on Saturday - and played them like they wrote them. Simply incredible.

Ken

Thank YOU for making it possible for us to see such amazing musicians! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, schedule a US/Canada tour! OK, just an NYC gig would be fine, but I'm trying to not be selfish. ;)
I mean, you have a new album (with has at least 3 AWESOME songs on it!) coming out soon. A North American tour in support of that will simply be a no-brainer! So, I'll see you soon, ok? :D

There are no words to express just how phenominal it was to see Pagan's Mind live... It was everything I hoped it would be and so much more - the memory of that set and those new friends I shared it with are going to forever be enblazened in this brain :)

And a HUGE thanks to Stian for supplying the Greek word for the year - and a full phrase that I wish I could've learned but made me laugh my ass off none the less...

Pagan's Mind were excellent and I'm so glad that everyone else thought so. Discovered them at PPUK last year and everyone I've met who's either in the band or involved in some way rocks! Way to go guys!! :headbang:

I'll parrot everybody else and say the same thing! You guys kicked so much ass that I did not think it was possible that that much ass could even be kicked! I was a big fan of you guys as it was, and you just cemented the deal! I am so anxious to get my dirty little hands on your new album, especially as I was blown away with the few tracks you guys played off of it at the show! Holy shit was that just friggan awesome! Again, we THANK YOU for putting on such a kick-ass performance, and being such cool guys to just get to hang around with on top of that. It is bands like you guys why I love this genre to begin with! No doubt - you guys pretty much took the whole show in my opinion! Boy, did Sonata Arctica have a tough act to follow that night!

Pagan's Mind was my favorite group during the festival. Great job. Also enjoyed their performance 4 years ago as well. Hopefully the group can make a return performance soon.

Pagan's Mind is absolutely amazing live (and on cd of course).

They need to find a way to tour as an opener for a well know headliner. Even if they loose money on the tour, they will convert everyone in the audience into a fan and immediately be able to headline on their own.

The only hurdle is finding a band willing to be shown up by their opening act every night :) .

Robin

Was great to see you guys again and be once again blow away by you! Awaiting the new cd. Wish I'd had more time to chat with some of you than I did. Least I didn't have time this PP to teach you bad American words/phrases. :lol:

I just have one thing to say, to Ronny, and that is...BITCHIN!!!!!!! :headbang: