PAGAN'S MIND - New song premiere is coming March 2nd!

I really like the song. Very catchy, great hooks. Looking forward to the new album!

Now, where's the guy who said it would sound like Dream Theater???? Yeah, I thought so..

Who was the first band played on the show? I like it!

I had never heard Heavenly before. I think I'll investigate them, as that song sounded pretty cool.

Pagan's Mind song was really good. Not one of their heavier pieces, but not everything has a break faces open.

I clicked on the link and started listening to the show, and then at the end of the song it just stopped. Who was the first band that played on that stream? I thought at first it was Pagan's Mind, but didn't sound at all like Nil on vocals, so it must have been another band...

Here is the playlist. I didn't get to the Stargazery or Fatal Array but will add into next weeks show. I did however play newcomers Enbound from InnerWound Records. Thanks for all the great emails and those that mad the chatroom a blast! It was so busy and active I couldn't keep up!

Malpractice - Assembly Line
Brian Mailard - A Perfect Lie
Grimmstine - The Metal Madman Radio show Intro
Leverage - Rise / Wolf And The Moon
Silverspoon - Take Me Away (Pre-Pagan's Mind)
Nightmare - Eternal Winter
Enertia - If I Were You
Pagan's Mind - A New Beginning (Infinity Divine 2000)
Frequency - Life After Hell
Wild Horses - Cool Me Down
Pagan's Mind - Of Epic Questions (Celestial Entrance 2002)
Eyefear - From Darkness Til Dawn
Dreamland - Exit 49
Pagan's Mind - Embracing Fear (Infinity Divine Remaster 2004)
Asperity - My Sad Eyes
Banshee - Running Wild
Pagan's Mind - Enigmatic Mission (Enigmatic : Calling 2005)
Khallice - In The Fire
Shadowspell - WildSide
Pagan's Mind - Alien Kamikaze (God's Equation 2007)
Wizard - Midgards Guardian
Wisdom - Live Forevermore
Pagan's Mind - Intermission (Heavenly Ecstasy 2011)
Badd Boyz - Leave It To The Law
King Kobra - Turn Up The Good Times
King Kobra - Tear Down The Walls
Killing Touch - Black Ice / Wheel Of Fortune
Heavenly - Carpe Diem
Pump - Long Road To Nowhere
Forever Storm - Who I Am
Sons Of Seasons - Into The Void
Sons Of Seasons - Soul Symmetry
Machine Men - Back From The Days
Dawn Of Silence - Release Me From Myself
Enbound - Under A Spell
Amaranthe - Hunger
Symfonia - In Paradisum
Uriah Heep - Into The Wild

Via Pagan's Mind Facebook post:
"EXCLUSIVE!! The new song called "Intermission" from our upcoming album called "Heavenly Ecstasy" was revealed and presented at "The Metal Madman Radio Show" on the 2nd of March. Due the great success we decided to upload the song onto Youtube in BETTER audio quality then it was on the radio show. ENJOY!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the new tune is better than any tunes on their last CD... So that's promising...

MetalMadman, what do you think of the new tune by the way?.... I can't wait to see if the other songs are this catchy and good..

MetalMadman, what do you think of the new tune by the way?.... I can't wait to see if the other songs are this catchy and good..

I love it. I think "Intermission" will be to "Heavenly Ecstasy" what "United Alliance" was for "God's Equation".