NEW PAGAN'S MIND - TONIGHT ON MY RADIO SHOW!

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
Wanna get a little teaser of the new Pagan's Mind CD? Well tune in today (in a little less than an hour) from 6-8 PM EST and come hear what the hype is all about!

Also today you'll hear new stuff from JADED HEART, STEVE GRIMMETT BAND, HELLOWEEN, ROAD TO RUIN (LIONS SHARE, DAMNED NATION), AND MYSTIC PROPHECY!

All that plus LAAZ ROCKIT, ELEGY, HERICANE ALICE, and MORE!

To tune in....

http://www.rocknationradio.com , and http://www.beyondearcandy.com

To come join the chatroom

http://www.themetalmadman.com/chat

HornsAd.jpg

Wanna get a little teaser of the new Pagan's Mind CD? Well tune in today (in a little less than an hour) from 6-8 PM EST and come hear what the hype is all about!
Ah, finally! Definitely tuning in. This new CD is gonna be there best, imo. :headbang:

Hericane Alice! I love it! "Tear the house down....tear the house down!!!"

That is so awesome you know these guys! Hell yeah!!! Hope you get to tune in bro!

Just wait until I announce my new weekly show HAIRING AID. You will get a trip down 80s memory lane!

They may have looked like ladies, but they rocked the 80s! HAIRING AID coming soon!

That is so awesome you know these guys! Hell yeah!!! Hope you get to tune in bro!

Just wait until I announce my new weekly show HAIRING AID. You will get a trip down 80s memory lane!

They may have looked like ladies, but they rocked the 80s! HAIRING AID coming soon!

Sounds great! I have a dinner appointment at 7:00, but I'll be on until about 6:45 or so!

DrumRman...

First off, thanks for sharing. Also, cool artwork. You've really been hitting the gym hard since last PP.

After two listens, I can't say I have any desire for a 3rd. Obviously I'll give this disc a thorough listen, as Celestial Entrance awarded Pagan's Mind a ton of credit with me. However, based on this track and the rather uninteresting Enigmatic: Calling, I can't say I'm optimistic that they'll ever reach the heights of Celestial Entrance.

Zod

Note... I plan to give Enigmatic: Calling a number of listens before PP. Perhaps revisiting this disc will give me a fresh perspective.

All I have to say is that I look forward immensely to finally put my hands on this album. This is by far the best stuff I've heard Pagan's Mind write.

DrumRman...

First off, thanks for sharing. Also, cool artwork. You've really been hitting the gym hard since last PP.

After two listens, I can't say I have any desire for a 3rd. Obviously I'll give this disc a thorough listen, as Celestial Entrance awarded Pagan's Mind a ton of credit with me. However, based on this track and the rather uninteresting Enigmatic: Calling, I can't say I'm optimistic that they'll ever reach the heights of Celestial Entrance.

Zod

Note... I plan to give Enigmatic: Calling a number of listens before PP. Perhaps revisiting this disc will give me a fresh perspective.

I've spun both albums quite a few times and while I really enjoy both, I usually opt to spin Enigmatic: Calling over Celestial Entrance.

That said, I am really looking forward to the new disc. :kickass:

I wish I would have caught the show .. would have liked to hear something new from Mystic Prophecy. Drum, what did you think of their new material? I know they have a new EP out, and a new studio disc just around the corner, but I haven't heard any of he material yet.

As for the Pagan's Mind I gave it a listen, but I didn't much care for the track. It was okay, but it didn't excite me much. I liked Celestial Entrance a ton, but the last one was okay, but not a huge hit with me.

Britt

You guys can relax. Limb put up one of the tracks geared more towards his buying audience (power metal). The album is warm in places, cold in others, and defintely more in your face at times. The David Bowie cover was a total mindfuck for me. I rank it as their 2nd best disc behind CE.

I think they are in a catch-22. If it's not Celestial Entrance Part 2, some people are going to bitch. If it sounds different that Celestial Entrance Part 2, some people are going to bitch.

Cie La Vie.