PAGAN'S MIND - New song premiere is coming March 2nd!

Song is pretty good, but PM continue to be fairly boring. The production is overly bright. It all ends up coming out at the same volume level. My brain desires more.

Theres a quite a few from this forum that tune in. I'm happy to say that they highly enjoy the show, and come back for more. If its your first time, than this is definitely the show to have your first taste! Cheers! :headbang:

Edit : The only difference between todays show and the others is that I also cater to the Melodic Hard Rock crowd as where today I am focusing mostly on the heavier Power/Prog side of things.

Thanks man, great show. Took my an hour to get it working on my Droid X, kept getting the wrong channel.. I was listening to one CALLED Pure Rock Radio on the A Radio app I believe it's called, and it was hard rock and popish stuff.. Tried Metal Madman, and that had no sound. FINALLY got it and I thought I missed the premier and Symfonia, but I caught it all:) Several times it would say servers full or something which was frustrating, though it would come back up after a while. But the show is named properly.. dood you're a lunatic lol. The King Diamond falsettos between and during songs cracked me up.