Thank you Glenn!!!!!!!!!!

templeofmax

Aug 13, 2009
I just returned from the best weekend of my 29 years of life!!!! My first ProgPower was amazing.......new heavy metal friends, lost of CDs, T-shirts, posters, souvenirs, pictures with all bands, autographs from all bands, a drumhead from Randy Black, even a business card from the singer from Mindflow!!!! Fellow heavy metal fans, you are definitely the friendliest people on earth!! My cell-phone (which got out of my hand while raising my fists to Brainstorm on the floor and could have been lost if it wasn't for a couple of you -one with the phone and one with the back cover of the phone-)also thank you!!! PPUSA XI, here I go!!!!!

Right on, bro. I just enjoyed my favorite band blow the doors out of PP-Fates Warning. I'm 42 and I hope to go till I'm 82. Glenn RULES!!!

Enough said!!

I also had a great, great long weekend. Unfortunately, it seems that it'll be my first and last time...
But the memories are really great: good friends, a lot of pictures with great people and artists, a bunch of T-shirts (two for free: thanks Lance, thanks Mane), two drumsticks, a pick, and some promising contacts.

Thank you Glenn, thank you all!

PD: Max, let's talk someday about those Royal Hunt pics!

It was definitely a great time hanging out with all of you this weekend.

Enough said!!

I also had a great, great long weekend. Unfortunately, it seems that it'll be my first and last time...
But the memories are really great: good friends, a lot of pictures with great people and artists, a bunch of T-shirts (two for free: thanks Lance, thanks Mane), two drumsticks, a pick, and some promising contacts.

Thank you Glenn, thank you all!

PD: Max, let's talk someday about those Royal Hunt pics!

Of course man....I will give you some if you want!!!

I'll add my thanks to Glenn for finding me in the vendors' room after they discovered a fresh pile of XXL PPX shirts. They had thought they sold out of 'em just before I got there and I was crushed, since I've always bought a festival shirt pretty early in the weekend, and I sadly bought an XXXL instead. (I'm a pretty big guy, but a 3XL swims on me. :))

Then they found an extra stack of XXLs and Glenn took the time to hunt me down and tell me so I could swap them out. THAT rules. :kickass:

Awesome weekend as always. Glenn, your the man. Great Line-up for PPX and even more awesome for XXI. It's amazing how you do it year end and year out, But you do and you always seen to pull a rabbit or two out or your hat, this year it was DSO and SABATON, who will it be next year? Thanks again for another Amazing Progpower.

I'll add my thanks to Glenn for finding me in the vendors' room after they discovered a fresh pile of XXL PPX shirts. They had thought they sold out of 'em just before I got there and I was crushed, since I've always bought a festival shirt pretty early in the weekend, and I sadly bought an XXXL instead. (I'm a pretty big guy, but a 3XL swims on me. :))

Then they found an extra stack of XXLs and Glenn took the time to hunt me down and tell me so I could swap them out. THAT rules. :kickass:
I heard that, brother! Kick-ass!:kickass::headbang: