Thank You Pacific NW!

darthrya said:
No pay. Free to anyone who wants a copy, but only if I can figure out how to transfer the video files to dvd. I am having a hell of time trying to figure it out.

Seriously??? :OMG:

I'll have to do a trade with you, a bootleg or something!!! You could just stick it on a disc as video files for me, I'm not bothered about it being on dvd. Thanks man!! :worship:

MiniMurray said:
we have some pics up on our webpage now - my fav is phil playing my charvel :tickled:

Nice pictures, looks like the band was having fun during the PNW tour, but I think it can only get better as the weather improves this spring and summer.

That’s the season to tour, isn’t it; you can go to the attractions while your there, wherever that is, taveling is pretty :cool:cool.

MiniMurray said:
we have some pics up on our webpage now - my fav is phil playing my charvel :tickled:

I know some people won’t believe me, but I will say it anyway, because I got too much time on my hands.... You know that body of water in that the Port Orchard photo; last spring I saw Air Force One fly over at low altitude then over Bremerton, but the weird part was as soon as we got to Bremerton, I then saw a silver daylight disk flying over town, then across the water to Port Orchard; it aint no Bull, so it was pretty cool, and real.

A big thank you for the last NW tour. Was so glad I finally got to see one of your shows. Only wish I could have seen more of them. Sorry I couldn't make Bellingham Sara. Had other plans that night. Glad you all enjoyed yourselves and I'll definitely look forward to seeing you again next time you come through Seattle. Thanks also for partying with me and Jana after the Fenix gig. We had a blast! Catch ya on the flipside! - Jeff aka Eddie :headbang:

We had so much fun on our Pacific NW tour. I'll always remember the verdant landscape, quaint towns, moonlit rivers, and the people who are so warm and down to earth. The conversation and the friends we made along the way will be missed until the next time.
Meeting Motorhead and having Phil play "Run To The Hills" with us was another highlight. I still find it hard to believe that people like Phil will sit in with us: a bunch of nobodies in a tribute band. I also got Lemmy's autograph. As a bass player, I've always liked Lemmy: he has attitude and a style of his own. He doesn't say much but seems like a nice guy.
Hopefully we'll have another opportunity to visit the Pacific NW again soon. Thank you all.

Steph Harris said:
I also got Lemmy's autograph. As a bass player, I've always liked Lemmy: he has attitude and a style of his own. He doesn't say much but seems like a nice guy.

Yea well I got news for ya' yep some dudes are actually kinda shy, but turn into animals when the get a guitar in their hands...hee..heee. yea! It's true.