Thank you Steve

stryder

Jan 9, 2008
Murrieta
My mother past away last week My family and I were looking through pictures and i thought it would be nice to put a power point to music. I called Steve Koelling and he did an amazing job. he took old B and W photos (3x2s)from the 40s and 50s and blew all the pictures up to be the same size(8 x 10).He made a slide show and showed me how to just put the music in back and start the show. at the service I rented a large flat screen TV and played the show through a lap top. It was beautiful , watching 73 years of my mothers life in pictures was amazing.And hearing stories about each shot from people that were there and the memories each of my family members had was interesting and heart warming.With all the things going on Steve came through BIGTIME , I could never have got it done and everyone loved it , Steve , Thank you from my family and myself, you surpassed all expectations and more than that you showed friendship you :headbang:

Thanks John. It's always nice to be able to help out a friend and I am glad that I have friends who believe in me and allow me the opportunity to be there. Scanning the pics and doing the whole slide show thing really brought back memories of my own mother and when she passed on. You actually inspired me to put together my own slide show (now that technology is out of the prehistoric age like it was when she died in 1991) so I can make a DVD for my family.

Well, this is a nice thread.:)

Props to SK. This is the side of Steve that gets forgotten I think sometimes. :worship:

My sympathies to you John for your loss.