Thank you

Chizilla

Oct 2, 2006
Sweden
www.somapala.com
Hi Brothers and Sisters,
Just got back home safe. On behalf of Red Circuit.. I would like to thank all the people who came to see us and Glenn,The Crew and The Sponsors for doing a great great job carrying out such an event.
We all enjoyed every sec of it and very well organised.
Thank you for all compliments and it was so great meeting all our old and new pals in Atlanta.
All the Best..
Chity

Great set and great hanging out with you, Chitty!

-Milton

(btw, Purveyor, didn't see you there bro...or have I forgotten already? And how's Chitty Brazilian? LOL)

Glad you all made it home safe. Your set was awesome especially "You Can Sleep While You're Dead." Absolutely gave me chills. Great getting to hang with you too. Stay well and I hope we see you guys again before too long.

Great set and great hanging out with you, Chitty!

-Milton

(btw, Purveyor, didn't see you there bro...or have I forgotten already? And how's Chitty Brazilian? LOL)
I was there, Milton. The metal gods just didn't allow a meeting I guess.:lol: I thought Chity was Brazilian. I heard many people mention that during the course of the fest. Shit, I owe the man an apology. That's what I get for not checking the facts. Got it...Sri Lanka!

You were as amazing live as I hoped you would be. It was cool seeing you around, and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Can't wait for the new material.

I second what Ambr said about You Can Sleep While You're Dead. Gave me chills.

It was awesome and and an honor to finally get to meet and hang out with you a little bit. I was blown away with the Red Circuit set - loved every minute of it!

Figured I'd leave this with you as a momento:

Prog-Power-XII284Medium.jpg

You sounded great, Chity!

It was nice having lunch with you before the VP acoustic set, too. I was surprised when you showed up and sat down with us! Wonderful to sit and chat with you. :)

And that was when I met you, on the street corner while waiting to cross and walk back to the venue! I was the one asking about the Civilization One album while walking back.

To bad I was inside - had I'd known you guys were out there, I would've joined as well!.

Thanks for coming to our country to perform for us, Chitty!

It was really fun meeting you, hanging out for a bit, and watching your set. You certainly made the most of your time, and you put everything you had into the show. I hope we can see you again sometime in the near future!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Chity, it was a pleasure to meet you and to hear your perform! You're a complete gentleman and a stellar vocalist! Yes, "You Can Sleep When You're Dead" was breathtaking, Sir! It was so much fun to sing along to "Homeland" with everyone too :)

I'm sorry that I was so distracted Saturday night, looking for someone, when you came to talk to me. I feel bad about that :( and wish we could have spent more time talking. Hopefully another time!

Please come back again, even to hang out!

I was hoping you guys would put on a great show as Red Circuit was the band I was most looking forward to seeing (after listening to Homeland all year). You did! It was awesome! Great job, and thanks for coming and playing for us. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Funny how it's been 10 years since I visited you in Germany but we pretty much picked up from where we last met:Spin:.It was very cool to "Kidnap" you as well to meet the crew I hang out with several times!!:DThe Red Circuit set was amazing as well & sounded awesome!!So when do we start recording the Hillbilly Chity CD "How Now Brown Cowboy"??:loco:
Krustopolis