Thanks a lot Canada, fuck you.

I can't decide whether I should be entertained by Tom Brady or annoyed by him.

You guys are a bunch of fucktards seriously I put a different perspective on a real life issue and you make out as if its the end of the fucking world,

Who is this randy moss I keep getting compared too? and I'm not going to "breed, birth the anti-christ and get on with the whole end of the world thing" That came out of left field don't you think?

I'm out of this stupid set of threads each time i post in here you wankers go completely spastic.

gtfo~3.jpg

It won't happen like I said she a mean bitch which isn't someone I want to hang out with.
I was talking about teenagers in general, not you specifically.
You guys are a bunch of fucktards seriously I put a different perspective on a real life issue and you make out as if its the end of the fucking world,

Who is this randy moss I keep getting compared too? and I'm not going to "breed, birth the anti-christ and get on with the whole end of the world thing" That came out of left field don't you think?

I'm out of this stupid set of threads each time i post in here you wankers go completely spastic.
Tom Brady just recently changed his name from Randy MOSS. You're being compared to him because you both suck at English.

That's what years of experience as a troll does to you