Anti-breast feeding campaign

SocialNumb

Damn Christians!
Aug 15, 2006
Boyton, WPB, FL
http://sites.google.com/site/antibreastfeedingcampaign/home

1. What is a paedophile? (USA spelling: pedophile)
A person who is sexually attracted to children.

2. Are women who enjoy breastfeeding children paedophiles?
Yes they are, because they feel sexually aroused with breastfeeding and some even admit this has led to orgasm. But even if the female clitoris, vagina, ovaries and uterus didn't exist, breasts are sexual in nature, not only because they can provide high physical pleasure in a more sustained manner than the clitoris and the vagina, but also because the mother craves physical contact with the child, eg she wants to have her breasts sucked, and uses the child to satisfy her cravings. This is not love, this is lust. Many women become so addicted that they carry on breastfeeding their children until they are 8 or more years, most in secret. This is not acceptable and is child abuse. Moreover the children are very likely to behave like the mother when they grow up, and the spiral of paedophilia will continue.

:rolleyes: Dam (none religious) Christians.

Edit: I'm thinking this is some sort of troll. I'm not sure though.

What the fuck, I just read that entire site and now want to go out and fucking blow up a building because I'm literally fucking pissed off

If it's a joke, goddamn. Can't say I'd go to that much effort to troll people, especially not when I've got the Tits and Arses thread to look at and fapping to do.

What's next? Anti-natural birth campaign because vaginas are open wide during labor and they induce to homosexuality? As dumb and senseless as breast feeding.

F-F-F-FAIL!

Breastfeeding is good for the child - this is where they get all of the antibodies that protect them from infection, especially the colostrum that the woman produces prior to the actual breast milk (that is basically a liquid immune system - very, very good for the baby) And... I am 33 and I love eating breasts, so fuck them.

After the 5th typo, I stopped reading. Of course, this part made me laugh my ass off:

1. Why do atheists say there is no god?
Because then there is no need for morals and they can do whatever they want, specially sexually.

Right, cause uber-religious psychopaths have great morals, as demonstrated by:

Yup, drug addicts (drugaddicts in their language) should be executed. WTF

it is for sure a joke.... how's that possible?
Does these guys ever seen a woman breestfeeding a baby? You just see pure love for the child, and that is not not lust!
A mother who's breastfeeding is the most peaceful human being on this planet, not a pedophile.

Considering my new niece was born just over a week ago, I feel I can really vouch for this one.