Thanks for Nitecaps

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Just wanted to drop a quick note about the show we played at Nitecaps Saturday night. Thanks to everyone who came out to see us, and the guys in the other bands, Urn, and Withering Soul. Sorry, I can't remember the third bands name... Anyway, above all else, I really had fun that night, and I needed that. If you missed it, shame on you. haha

We had a very good time. Im glad that youre felling better, Paul. I could tell by the way your voice sounded in between songs that you werent 100%, but it didnt show during the performance.
My first car was a 1983 Buick LeSabre 2 door coupe... it was bigger than that fucking stage!!!!

Usurper Dan said:
We had a very good time. Im glad that youre felling better, Paul. I could tell by the way your voice sounded in between songs that you werent 100%, but it didnt show during the performance.
My first car was a 1983 Buick LeSabre 2 door coupe... it was bigger than that fucking stage!!!!

Haha! Yeah, that was one of the 2 smallest stages we've been on. Thanks for helping me out with Rue and Fire. :)

Damn it!!!!! I really need to do a better job of keeping track of shows in my own city. I can't believe I missed you guy's. Is there an ND mailing list???? And we still need to play a show together!

Meh. Sorry I missed the Nite Cap show. Been going thru some intermittent health-related issues lately and have missed some other shows as well. I really need to get some updated fotos of you guys so I hope you can get another local show together soon, and hopefully somewhere with a bigger stage.:p How about a show with Eden's Fall & Usurper? I need some updated fotos of them, too. :)

wildfyr said:
Meh. Sorry I missed the Nite Cap show. Been going thru some intermittent health-related issues lately and have missed some other shows as well. I really need to get some updated fotos of you guys so I hope you can get another local show together soon, and hopefully somewhere with a bigger stage.:p How about a show with Eden's Fall & Usurper? I need some updated fotos of them, too. :)
For you, we will do our best!