Thanks obsessive spammers!

An anonymous UM member on why profanity hasn't been banned yet:

"i bet him and Mr Beast are fuck buddies. theres no other explanation"

Can't blame it on Mark..he's trying to keep thousands of people happy on UM, but the bottom line is, we're all guests in his 'home', as it were. Try aiming the blame at the people who've ruined the atmosphere..they're the ones to be pointing the finger at, because Mark would've never had to step in if not for them.

Lady of the Oracle said:
Can't blame it on Mark..he's trying to keep thousands of people happy on UM, but the bottom line is, we're all guests in his 'home', as it were. Try aiming the blame at the people who've ruined the atmosphere..they're the ones to be pointing the finger at, because Mark would've never had to step in if not for them.
*agrees*

Mark was the one that killed the threads, but the one to blame for this would be a certain annoying fat british person and a few annoying n00bs.

Lady of the Oracle said:
Yes, and the particular person whom is mostly to blame, and has a postcount average of 50 per day... there were days inbetween where he would not post, so his average "posting session" would actually be several hundred posts in the matter of a few hours.

Feel lucky you never took the brunt of his spam in one of your forums.

xenophobe said:
Yes, and the particular person whom is mostly to blame, and has a postcount average of 50 per day... there were days inbetween where he would not post, so his average "posting session" would actually be several hundred posts in the matter of a few hours.

Feel lucky you never took the brunt of his spam in one of your forums.
Exactly my point..it's not Mark's fault.

Didja check out that javachat dealie I sent ya the info on, btw?

Krigloch the Furious said:
wait wait. how has the forum been ruined? from learning stuff in the musicians forum to talking shit in the off topic forum I think everything is fine.
This forum has become much less appealing than it was a year ago, is all. I guess it's one of those 'you had to be there' things.