Thanks to all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carcassian

Utopian Blaster
Oct 6, 2005
The Fens
...those people who rec. me as the new forum mod for this forum. This is the only forum I now post on, and I do this for a reason - it had injected me with fresh enthusiasm for finding new bands, and introduced me to some great new people.

I wouldn't make a great mod, to be honest, but I am extremely flattered to have garnered so much support, especially in my absence.

For my part - I think Erik did a good job, though his sense of humour was often misunderstood. I think V5 would do a great job, and - for what it's worth - other great mods would be Life Sucks, Necuratul, Necro Joe and Stormwatch.

Thanks again, and if I'm not about for a day or so at a time, it's because I'm busy at work.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! :kickass:

Edited by poster

You're one of the genuinely good posters here, man. You're an all around likeable guy and even though you and I tended to butt heads on occasion on Mithras, goregrind outside of Carcass, etc. :)p), I still highly respect your opinions on shit.

Anyway before this gets homoerotic, cheers...

metal paddy said:
You know paddy thinks you are one of the best in here :kickass: You should have become a mod THIS PLACE IS BEGINING TO BRING ME DOWN :cry: :cry:

Padster, you're me fave tattie picker AND YOU KNOW THAT BRUV :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.