Thanks to all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys said:
The thing I find pathetic about majority of cops and their profession that is highly regarded as being important. Majority of them just sit on the side of the road all hours getting paid to pull someone over for going alittle bit over the speed limit or pulling someone over who forgot to put their seatbelt on(putting your seatbelt or not and flying out the window should be personal choice to begin with) never really get any action(especially local cops), so basically these cops are getting paid to sit on their asses in a car on the side of the road all day while craving a donut. Four/five cops can't even catch one or 2 people who are drunk or on ***** without having to get helicopters or even more backup. I think cops are just as much idiots as the people they pull over or deal with. It's pretty rare that someone is intentionally speeding also like a maniac.

Really? Wow.

And you're the one who wants to do away with anything non-music chat related, right?

Haha leave it to the fuckin Greys...first of all, everyone except you likes the Social/Photo thread.

Second of all, enough haterade.

I probably don't hate the 'picture' thread but rather don't see how it has anything to do with 'general metal discussion'. I would not dislike the thread if it was in a more fitting forum section like maybe pop culture.

The hate thread is really not on topic at all either but you don't complain about that so I don't really understand your problem.

Anyway...

V5 - can you close this ? I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their kind words, and the thread the mod thingy was in was closed. Thanks.

Good call Chris. Thank you for stepping up to the plate; I feel bad closing people's personal threads...I'm a mod but I HAVE EMOTIONS TOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.