Thanks to everybody

MAG_Project

New Metal Member
Dec 18, 2006
Québec
www.magproject.com
Hey everybody,

I always read the forum once in a while but I must admit I don't always take the time to answer any post. Lately, I've been reading some mighty nice things about my music on this forum and I want to thank everybody for those nice comment. I really appreciate it. I'll really make an effort to post more often on the forum and answer any question you might have.

Take care guys.

Marc-André

Hey everybody,

I always read the forum once in a while but I must admit I don't always take the time to answer any post. Lately, I've been reading some mighty nice things about my music on this forum and I want to thank everybody for those nice comment. I really appreciate it. I'll really make an effort to post more often on the forum and answer any question you might have.

Take care guys.

Marc-André
hey Marc,
j'ai vraiment aime ton album solo, j'espere que tu vas sortir le prochain bientot,
you're a great addition to Quo Vadis, keep it up man,
cheers

Parait que MAG va être présent pour l'homage à Death à Québec, c'est vrai!? =O

They should record a live album or film the show for a DVD release, that would be pretty cool... a Death tribute CD/DVD is much overdue, considering the fact that James Murphy's tribute never got to be released.

Parait que MAG va être présent pour l'homage à Death à Québec, c'est vrai!? =O

Ouais, j'y serai. Ça va être une soirée mémorable. Jusqu'à présent au moins 6 anciens membres de Death sont confirmés. C'est un honneur pour moi d'aller jouer une toune durant cette soirée.

Ditto! How's that second album progressing? Can't wait for it!

About that second album, everything is pretty much written and it's now official that Yanic will be doing the drums on it.

They should record a live album or film the show for a DVD release, that would be pretty cool... a Death tribute CD/DVD is much overdue, considering the fact that James Murphy's tribute never got to be released.

They already do:) It's not available online yet tho...

Thanks Marc-André for your 1st CD, I received last week.
A really great job, various (not only "de la branlette de manche" :lol:), with a good composition effort.

Your songs take me along several universes going from Petrucci experiments to Morse unique style.

I can't wait for the new album too :kickass:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=91961

An article on Chuck Schuldiner tribute with you Marc Andre.

gallery_a_night_to_remember_12122007_18.jpg

gallery_a_night_to_remember_12122007_64.jpg

gallery_a_night_to_remember_12122007_15.jpg