The new drummer!

Yellowdrums

Jan 22, 2003
www.yellowdrums.de
I just wanna say hello to everybody interested in Powerquest and thank you for all your nice words and excitement. Thank you to Steve Scott for suggesting me and thank you to everybody in the band for the warm welcome!
I will add my power to the quest!

Take care

Andre Bargmann

Originally posted by Yellowdrums
I will add my power to the quest!

You do that mate! :D

Great to have you on board. Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the guys live sometime soonish :)

A lot of drummers and drum-owners here....not really suprizing if you look at the topic of the entry, hein ;-)?
It is great to be here, and I promise to join the forum as often as I can!
I can't wait to record the new stuff and finally go out on stage with the guys [ all the s's and a's ;-) ] to perform live...which always is the greatest - espacially if you have such a great audience like you all are!

I am sure!

Andre

Originally posted by looseunit
welcome to power quest Andre my good friend

we are all looking forward to working with you and its awesome that you have taken up the role

thanks

Steve Scott

:)

Bloody hell! Nice to have you on the forum too! :D

Oh My Goodness, we have 3 members of PQ on this one thread.
(giggles) I am just tingled to DEATH.

We have a load of drummers on the PQ forum. I know that Athallus kicks ass on a nice Drum Kit. I can't wait to hear Andre beat those skins. :headbang:

Long Live Power Quest!!!:D BNC=Mary

Last as usual.....lol......Welcome to the Quest and the PQ forum Andre :wave: !! I am looking forward to seeing you later this year at Bloodstock if not before!!

All power to the Quest!!!

The Dragon Maiden!!