Thanks to everyone who showed up at the Ontario shows!

QV

Apr 20, 2006
www.bartfrydrychowicz.com
I just wanted to thank all the fans who showed up at the Ontario shows. In the end we made it to Hamilton 7 hours late due to mechanical problems with our bus - we were told 3/4 of the people had already left not believing we could make it - and the rumor was made more believable since the Toronto show got cancelled due to the venue being shut down by the feds.
We did everything we could to load and set up and we ended up starting around 2:15 AM and got cut off at 3:00 am. To all the diehards who stayed behind, we salute you!
To the other couple of hundred who couldn't make it, we'll be back and put together a special show for you guys.

The London show made it all up for Hamilton, cheers to everyone from Toronto and Hamilton who drove a few hours to come and see us in London! Cheers to everyone we met, we had a blast and we'll be back.

Finally, the Toronto show was cancelled; we only found out while on the road and had no way of updating the site with this info, apparently the venue was shut down by the government due to some permit issues. We heard there that no note or announcement was made at the venue and a couple dozen fans waited in the cold with no sign of life inside. The promoter had told us he had spread the word and made announcements everywhere, however it turned out that tickets were still being sold online and there was no note at the venue.
We will try to find out more and let you know what happened.
Again, many thanks to all that came out to see us; we will be back with full force!

Hey, I've been meaning to register, I've always browsed about here. I was one of those fans waiting in the cold. I was at the Metal Bar waiting in the cold on the 15th when Woods of Ypres wouldn't show up. Same story. Me and my 3 friends just went to KFC (ugh) and ate some crap. The anticipation had built up inside me though, so I'm quite dissapointed, but I see the show has been rescheduled to the 28th of February, so all is good. See you guys then.

Also, do you go on Last.fm ?

well i finally got to see the new lineup, being the first band i ever hosted to i was very excited and i made it to both the shows. I was not leaving hamilton until they came and i knew they would, i kept telling everyone that you were coming and hehe i was right!!! Fuckin wicked show , some punk kept pushing me and tried to hit me so i hit him first so that was the only downfall of the show. London show was also wicked, awesome turnout thats forsure, you are all a bunch of crazy musicians, wicked at what you do and im glad to see you guys doing so good!! I cannot wait to see you guys play again. The energy on stage was very wicked!!! thanks for playing ontario and i do hope to see you guys again soon, if not here then when i come back to montreal or when you play for me in b.c.!! Cheers Boi's!!!:headbang: