Thanks Utah!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
We had a blast on our weekend in Utah!
Salt Lake City was a sell out and insane!
Vernal was just as crazed and a most charming town!
We even had a special one-off keg of beer brewed up for that night FireMaiden by the Vernal Brewing Co!!! :devil:
Metal does truly live in Utah! We will return!!! :hotjump::hotjump:

Next up, a series of California shows! http://www.theironmaidens.com/tour/shows.html for details! :kickass:

I was sorry to have missed the show in Salt Lake City late last year, but made it to the one the other night in Draper. It was a blast, as always, and just wanted to say thank YOU! Another sell out show :kickass:

I loved the set list. It had a nice dose of Paul Dianno era stuff, and that really hits the spot. I have to say though, that "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" was my favorite of the night. I hadn't heard you do that one before, and it was perfect. Nikki was on fire! We were right in front of her, and the riffs were delicious. She's such a thrasher! Not only that, I was mesmerized by that fret board. Amazing :headbang:

Courtney is not only talented, but hilarious, and you all brought the goods. The sound was excellent. I think "The Prisoner" was the heaviest I have ever heard it!