The Metal Gods Tour

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
I just got word from a local promoter today that were working with....that the METAL GODS tour is coming to Salt Lake City!!!! o_O

Opeth & Lacuna Coil? The Iron Maidens? D.R.I.? Lamb of God? .... an now the metal god tour? holy shit!!!!!!! :headbang:

All of this in the month of May! I have to check out the window and make sure that's the Great Salt Lake i'm seeing (or smelling) becasue I can't belive the metal tours that are coming through Utah!:D

Could this mean Utah is finally catching up with everyone else? Dunno... but It's about damn time some good shows came through town!
:hotjump:

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
I just got word from a local promoter today that were working with....that the METAL GODS tour is coming to Salt Lake City!!!! o_O

Opeth & Lacuna Coil? The Iron Maidens? D.R.I.? Lamb of God? .... an now the metal god tour? holy shit!!!!!!! :headbang:

All of this in the month of May! I have to check out the window and make sure that's the Great Salt Lake i'm seeing (or smelling) becasue I can't belive the metal tours that are coming through Utah!:D

Could this mean Utah is finally catching up with everyone else? Dunno... but It's about damn time some good shows came through town!
:hotjump:

\m/
Dustin

Awright!!! Now if only we'd get a few of those here in Nashville...

Kings X and Fishbone on May the 4th isn't too bad though. I'll be in Utah at that time getting psyched for Lacuna Coil and resting up so I can grab my ProgPower IV ticket bright and early on Monday...