Thanks!

Also like to thank Liam for getting posters and fliers out in abundance, really appreciated your efforts on this

My pleasure, and glad to offer my services again if needed.

Much respect to what you do and the effort you put into it! A complete class act all the way.

My pleasure to assist Lance. Now- if we could only get those rooming lists! ;) I was proud to work with the Fest and thrilled you gave the boys a chance-

THANK YOU!

While I do appreciate the thanks my direction, (because it was a lot of work and moola) I would like to issue my own thanks and kudo's for what became quite a memerable metal party.

Many people for me to thank...
First of all I would like to thank, Sherry for her continued determination against all the hacker attempts working so hard to keep the website up and continuously recreating the site when compromised. John Cheek for helping me with many various details and his generous sponsorship contribution and hanging at the gate so much of the weekend, I would like to thank Texas Beth for all her help with the hotels and for talking me into her band Metavenge, great young talent. Brent and Ian for their assistance all weekend at the Nightmare tables. Chris Salinas for finding the WAREHOUSE venue, helping with receiving packages, airport runs, and finding a sound guy for Saturday and getting posters and fliers out. Penny for her help at the door. Shane our stage manager, and all the rest of the crew, Bobby, Drew, Darron for the use of his killer drum kit. The band Aetherius for bringing most of the rest of the backline, and One of Sixx for the second guitar rig. The corporate sponsors, Brave words, RockNation, Intellitouch Tuners, PerfectProg.com, Tom Wylde, Hardradio.com, Robb's Metalworks, Mark and Tim from BWBK, Yvonne, Xfactory, skulleez headgear. Also like to thank Liam for getting posters and fliers out in abundance, really appreciated your efforts on this and cudo's to One of Sixx, Metavenge, several others for getting posters / fliers out on the streets of El Paso, Dallas, Houston, Austin and of course San Antonio.

And of course I would very much like to thank all the bands for making this a great, friendly and the engaging metal party that it was. You all had fantastic sets even the ones with a few technical issues, were very enjoyable.
Bobby thanks for filling the Lunarium hole with SILENCED WITHIN, you guys lit it up, great job.

I'll post a personal recap in a day or two.