Thanks

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
Hey Guys--
I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for your support, for your patience, for sticking by us, for spreading the word, and for your excitement about the new album. I know I speak for all the guys when I say that it really means a lot and you guys are the best! It's truly awesome to have people get behind what you do. We're really, really really beyond stoked about this record, and I hope you guys enjoy it. It was a ton of work, but hopefully you'll find it worth the wait. So give it a few listens to sink in, kick back, crank it up, and enjoy. :)

Congratulations on having it out!

I've not heard anything of it but the teasers. (So I guess I didn't pick it up in the obscure music shop in Boston after all... :rolleyes: ) I guess I'll have to be patient... I plan to take my time to listen to the album first time. :) The teasers are amazing though, but I've stopped listening to them. I'm affraid the full album might trigger the Stendhal syndrome though...

I'm listening to it right now and all I can say is that I love it. Awesome job. God has really blessed you guys.

Matt, don't thank us. Thank you for spending hours and hours and hours of your time spent at night tuning this album to perfection! You're one of my biggest inspirations. Thanks for sacrificing so much for us!

A forever loyal fan,
Reuben Horst

Just purchased the i-tunes version while I wait for the hard copy to get here and I'm getting my first listen to I AM... it's SO GOOD!!!! I'm SO PUMPED!!! I've been following Theocracy since the first album and I'm proud of what Theocracy/Matt has delivered over the years: uncompromised metal and uncompromised God-honoring music. God bless you guys, and thank you!!!

It's a fantastic album. Thanks for all of the work you guys have put into it.

I cannot but second what everyone else has said. This album is another classic, and you are the ones who deserve thanks. You repeatedly give music-lovers powerful compositions to enjoy. You have also given the Church in our time a clear witness and monumental artistic achievement to be proud of, and I can only hope and work for the day when your music is more widely recognized as such.

As I listen to "The Gift of Music" and "Light of the World," it is clear to me that Theocracy is its own fulfillment of the former and the answer to the latter.

Well Matt first thanks to God for giving you: his gifts, the inspiration from the Holy Spirit, and the sacrifice and Obedience of Jesus, and pick you as His son, to get you to form Theocracy (also the rest of the band... I don´t forget you guys you also sweet hard for His glory!!!!)

So far I haven´t heard the full album (just 2 song plus the teaser), but it is just matter of time! I can wait to do it on a proper way, no rush!

And it´s a pleasure to fight the good fight by your side, our Master is the same, our Guide is the same, our Goal is the same, just our place are different but we are all united as one!!!!

so far I won´t say or write anything from ATWB till I can hear it!!! but for what I heard so far.... so good!

Yeah, that's right. You BETTER thank us, Matt. Now get to work on Theocracy IV.

Go on. Chop chop.

No really though, THANK YOU, man. You'll never know how much your music has meant to me. Thank you for giving us this beautiful album. You should be proud - it's a true work of art.

Hey Guys--
I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for your support, for your patience, for sticking by us, for spreading the word, and for your excitement about the new album. I know I speak for all the guys when I say that it really means a lot and you guys are the best! It's truly awesome to have people get behind what you do. We're really, really really beyond stoked about this record, and I hope you guys enjoy it. It was a ton of work, but hopefully you'll find it worth the wait. So give it a few listens to sink in, kick back, crank it up, and enjoy. :)

Thanks for an amazing album(s)! Thank you for your part in the personal and spiritual growth in my life in the time since I discovered Theocracy. If you feel like it isn't worth it and having a bad day, please refer to this post and know you are are making a difference in people's lives. We are listening and appreciate you all on a deep level.